16 February, 2019

[Walkthrough] Samurai Love Ballad (Party) - Act 2: Song of Radiance: Date Masamune


(*Note: Special Thanks to Cathrin for this Walkthrough!)

Main Story - Act 2: Song of Radiance

Chapter 1: The Changing and the Constant

Part 1.01
Tonight?
Of course … (+5 Virtue)

Part 2.01
Absolutely.
Smile and nod back. (+5 Virtue)

Story Mission - Skill Points:
Need 2,800 Skill Points to pass this Checkpoint

Get: Letter


Chapter 2: The Reunion

Part 1.02
Apologize.
Introduce yourself. (+5 Virtue)

Part 2.05
If you don't speak to them …
If you speak to them … (+5 Virtue)

Story Mission - Avatar Mission:
Love Route: Oshu Apples Hakama: 8 Pearls + 1 CG
Fate Route: Oshu Apples Bag: 5 Pearl or 2,500 Coins
Love-Route: 'The Weeping Lady'

Get: Letter


Chapter 3: The Peeress of the Date Clan

Part 1.04
I have.
 … (+5 Virtue)

Part 2.01
She was well.
Change the subject. (+5 Virtue)
Get: Letter


Chapter 4: The Lady's Secret

Part 1.05
Certainly not.
Do you think you should? (+5 Virtue)

Part 2.05
I need to talk to you.
Do you have a moment? (+5 Virtue)

Get: Letter


Chapter 5: Ill Tidings

Part 1.02
I will wait for you.
Be careful. (+5 Virtue)

Part 2.04
That it not why I am here.
I have news. (+5 Virtue)

Story Mission - Skill Points:
Need 23,800 Skill Points to pass this Checkpoint

Get: Letter


Chapter 6: Memoria

Part 1.05
Don't tell him.
Tell him. (+5 Virtue)

Part 2.02
Look away.
Nod. (+5 Virtue)

Story Mission - Avatar Mission:
Love Route: Evening Rose Kimono: 12 Pearls
Fate Route: White Ribbon Ankle Boots: 8 Pearl or 4,000 Coins
Love-Route: 'A Reprieve'

Get: Letter


Chapter 7: The Promise

Part 1.02
This isn't going to be easy, is it?
You're right. (+5 Virtue)

Part 2.04
I might have let him down …
I am sorry I failed you. (+5 Virtue)

Get: Letter


Chapter 8: Hearts Askew

Part 1.03
Look at one of the villagers.
Where is she …? (+5 Virtue)

Part 2.03
No, I just …
Yeah … (+5 Virtue)

Get: Letter


Chapter 9: The Lover's Ambitions Interwined

Part 1.02
But I want to do something.
I want to do what I can to help. (+5 Virtue)

Part 2.03
(I'm not the one to object this.)
And just what are the Hojo implying? (+5 Virtue)

Story Mission - Skill Points:
Need 37,000 Skill Points to pass this Checkpoint

Get: Letter


Chapter 10: With Resolve and Purpose

Part 1.05
Just out for a bit.
To Shimokawa. (+5 Virtue)

Part 2.04
Oh …
I hear my name. (+5 Virtue)

Get: Letter


Ending Requirement:

Divine Ending: 55 Virtue, 43.000 Skill Points
Noble Ending: 43.000 Skill Points




Chapter 11: Together

 
(Divine Ending)

(No choices)

(get Letter + CG + Lady Masamune Kimono)


[Epilogue: ?]

No comments:

Post a Comment