20 April, 2019

[Walkthrough] Masquerade Kiss - Kei Soejima

Season 1: Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to ladislava for this Walkthrough!
It takes 12 Love Meter (LM) Points to get the Super Happy Ending and you can only get those points, by "buying" them with Hearts during the choices. If you didn't get enough LM points, you can still buy them for 40 Hearts before the last episode. All other choices without a heart, don't change the LM. (thank you, ladislava for those infos!))

Prologue
A - "Yeah, there might be."
B - "Not going to happen."

Episode 1
A - Smile back at him.
B - Nod to acknowledge his presence.

Episode 2
A - Ask about the space.
B - Ask about afternoon tea.

Episode 3
A - Confidently play the game. → 3 💗 (+1 LM)
B - Fall silent, unable to say another word.

Episode 4
A - Take a sip. → 10 💗 (+1 LM + CG)
B - Refuse.

Episode 5
A - Report to the Boss.
B - Don't report to the Boss.

Episode 6
A - "Not interested."
B - "Sure, I’m interested."

Episode 7
A - Play it cool. → 9  💗 (+1 LM)
B - Act extra upset.

Episode 8
A - Make the status report.
B - Don’t do it.

Episode 9
A - Ask him about Kei. → 8 💗 (+1 LM)
B - Don’t ask about anything in particular.

Episode 10
A - "Like I said, failure is not an option for me."
B - "Interpret it however you want."

Episode 11
A - Thank him for helping you. → 4  💗(+1 LM)
B - Tell him you didn’t need his help.

Episode 12
A - Take Kei’s hand. → 15 💗 (+2 LM +CG)
B - Ignore him.

Episode 13
A - Continue with the status report.
B - Don't report anything.

Episode 14
A - Do as Kei says. → 12 💗(+2 LM)
B - Shoo Kei away.

Episode 15
A - "Yes, we are."
B - "Since when?"

Episode 16
A - "It’s not that simple." → 10  💗(+1LM)
B - "I think he’s a bad guy."

Episode 17
A - Let his lie slide.
B - Point out his lie.

Episode 18
A - Keep holding his hand. → 6  💗(+1LM)
B - Let go of his hand.

Episode 19
A - "I wanted to trust you." → 13 💗 (+2LM)
B - "This is a mission."

Episode 20
A - "I didn't betray you."
B - "This isn’t like you, Boss."

Episode 21
A - "Kei. Take the rosary and go." → 22 💗 (+3LM)
B - Beg the Boss to spare your life.

Episode 22
A - "I don’t regret anything."
B - "I don’t know."

Episode 23
A - Quietly listen. → 25 💗 (+2 LM +CG)
B - "You don’t have to tell me anything."

Episode 24
A - Refuse to leave Kei behind. → 20 💗 (+3LM)
B - Run away on your own.

Super Happy End

Season 2: Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Lexa for posting this Walkthrough!
It takes 15 Love Meter points to get the Super Happy Ending and 5 more for the special Eden ending (So overall 20 LM points). Choices without hearts don't affect the Love Meter as always.
There are no choices in the prologue.)


Episode 1
A. It's been less than 13 hours
B. You're surprisingly clingy

Episode 2
A. Be kind to Kei and promise->6💗(+1LM)
B. I need to know what I'm agreeing to

Episode 3
A. Find out what's inside->8💗(+1LM)
B. Not interested

Episode 4
A. Next time,text me like a normal person
B. How soon?

Episode 5
A. Listen to his request->10💗(+2LM+CG)
B. I won't hear it

Episode 6
A. I will belong to no one
B. Will you give me reason to want that?

Episode 7
A. Put Lily away and be with Kei->12💗(+2LM)
B. Say "I think I'll keep it on for now"

Episode 8
A. Flirt with Kei->10💗(+1LM)
B. Watch him across the room

Episode 9
A. Ask why Kei is here->6💗(+1LM)
B. Nah, I won't ask them

Episode 10
A. Shake my head no
B. Take a drink

Episode 11
A. Confess and show my wrists->20💗(+2LM+CG)
B. Nothing comes out

Episode 12
A. I want him to punish me->16💗(+2LM)
B. I'll pass

Episode 13
A. Tell the truth->8💗(+1LM)
B. Dodge the question

Episode 14
A. Discover the hidden Kei->12💗(+2LM)
B. Fall silent

Episode 15
A. Hold his hand firmly->10💗(+1LM)
B. Act like nothing's going on

Episode 16
A. Ask Kei how he feels->10💗(+2LM)
B. Put it on without asking any questions

Episode 17
A. Run to Kei and stop him
B. Watch in silence

Episode 18
A. Steady Kei with a hug->18💗(+2LM)
B. I give up. There's nothing I can do for him

Episode 19
A. What do you care?
B. I'm not

Episode 20
A. I'm looking for you
B. Are you seriously asking me that?

Episode 21
A. Talk. I want to understand->30💗(+3LM+CG)
B. I'm not going to talk about that now

Episode 22
A. Don't tell me you have no plan...
B. What's the plan?

Episode 23
A. Give myself to Eric for Kei->15💗(+1LM)
B. I won't be a bargaining chip

Episode 24
A. Trust Kei and escape->20💗(+3LM)
B. Stay with Eric and the others

Super Happy End
  

Season 3: Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Nicky❤ for this Walkthrough!
It takes 15 Love Meter points to get the Super Happy Ending and 5 more for the Premium ending (So overall 20 LM points). Choices without hearts don't affect the Love Meter as always, and there are also 2 choices with hearts (on episodes 4 and 20) that don't affect the Love Meter either. Additionally, there are two episodes (10 and 19) that have 2 pairs of choices each; one of these pairs includes a HisPOV scene.)
 
Episode 1
A - "Sorry, but I'm working."
B - "Not a bad idea."

Episode 2
A - We can fool around. -> 7💗 (+1LM)
B - Chase him out of the room.

Episode 3
A - "I will, if I feel like it."
B - "It wouldn't feel natural."

Episode 4
A - Ask about Kei's college days. -> 9💗
B - Don't ask.

Episode 5
A - "Are you 'other people'?"
B - "That's a cold answer."

Episode 6
A - Trust Kei and consent. -> 18💗 (+2LM, +CG)
B - Shake free and make a run for it.

Episode 7
A - See the man in action. -> 8💗 (+1LM)
B - I'll drive.

Episode 8
A - Reply as a pro. -> 9💗 (+1LM)
B - Forget my pride.

Episode 9
A - Ask for details.
B - I shouldn't ask.

Episode 10
A - Take Kei's hand. -> 14💗 (+2LM)
B - I just want to sleep.

A - Think about him. -> 15 💗 (His POV, +2LM, +CG)
B - I'm not going to think about anything.

Episode 11
A - Say thank you.
B - Mention the honeytrap lessons.

Episode 12
A - Hide my injuries and smile. -> 9💗 (+1LM)
B - Ignore him.

Episode 13
A - Act tough. -> 10💗 (+1LM)
B - Go quiet.

Episode 14
A - "You should sulk more. It's cute."
B - "Do you really not know the answer to that?"

Episode 15
A - Ask about the rosary. -> 12💗 (+2LM)
B - Don't ask anything.

Episode 16
A - Use a honeytrap on Kei. -> 17💗 (+2LM)
B - Call for another guard.

Episode 17
A - "I would owe you one."
B - "I'll keep the EAC's secrets."

Episode 18
A - "Hand me over to Russia." -> 10💗 (+1LM)
B - Mumble "traitor..."

Episode 19
A - Find out. -> 8💗 (His POV, +1LM)
B - I can't think.

A - Stay in confinement. -> 28💗 (+3LM, +CG)
B - Run away.

Episode 20
A - Thoughts of protecting Kei give me strength. -> 7💗
B - Unable to take it, I pass out.

Episode 21
A - Kill Kai to protect Kei. -> 10💗 (+1LM)
B - I can't do it.

Episode 22
A - Run to Kei.
B - Take this chance to attack Kai.

Episode 23
A - Leave the EAC for Kei. -> 16💗 (+3LM)
B - I can't decide this on my own.

Episode 24
A - "I want the choker again." -> 23💗 (+3LM)
B - I'm scared to say it.

3 comments:

  1. Kei Season 2 Main Story
    It takes 15 Love Meter points to get the Super Happy Ending and 5 more for the special Eden ending (So overall 20 LM points). Choices without hearts don't affect the Love Meter as always.
    There are no choices in the prologue.

    Episode 1
    A. It's been less than 13 hours
    B. You're surprisingly clingy

    Episode 2
    A. Be kind to Kei and promise->6💗(+1LM)
    B. I need to know what I'm agreeing to

    Episode 3
    A. Find out what's inside->8💗(+1LM)
    B. Not interested

    Episode 4
    A. Next time,text me like a normal person
    B. How soon?

    Episode 5
    A. Listen to his request->10💗(+2LM+CG)
    B. I won't hear it

    Episode 6
    A. I will belong to no one
    B. Will you give me reason to want that?

    Episode 7
    A. Put Lily away and be with Kei->12💗(+2LM)
    B. Say "I think I'll keep it on for now"

    Episode 8
    A. Flirt with Kei->10💗(+1LM)
    B. Watch him across the room

    Episode 9
    A. Ask why Kei is here->6💗(+1LM)
    B. Nah, I won't ask them

    Episode 10
    A. Shake my head no
    B. Take a drink

    Episode 11
    A. Confess and show my wrists->20💗(+2LM+CG)
    B. Nothing comes out

    Episode 12
    A. I want him to punish me->16💗(+2LM)
    B. I'll pass

    Episode 13
    A. Tell the truth->8💗(+1LM)
    B. Dodge the question

    Episode 14
    A. Discover the hidden Kei->12💗(+2LM)
    B. Fall silent

    Episode 15
    A. Hold his hand firmly->10💗(+1LM)
    B. Act like nothing's going on

    Episode 16
    A. Ask Kei how he feels->10💗(+2LM)
    B. Put it on without asking any questions

    Episode 17
    A. Run to Kei and stop him
    B. Watch in silence

    Episode 18
    A. Steady Kei with a hug->18💗(+2LM)
    B. I give up. There's nothing I can do for him

    Episode 19
    A. What do you care?
    B. I'm not

    Episode 20
    A. I'm looking for you
    B. Are you seriously asking me that?

    Episode 21
    A. Talk. I want to understand->30💗(+3LM+CG)
    B. I'm not going to talk about that now

    Episode 22
    A. Don't tell me you have no plan...
    B. What's the plan?

    Episode 23
    A. Give myself to Eric for Kei->15💗(+1LM)
    B. I won't be a bargaining chip

    Episode 24
    A. Trust Kei and escape->20💗(+3LM)
    B. Stay with Eric and the others

    Super Happy Ending

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kei Season 3 Main Story
    It takes 15 Love Meter points to get the Super Happy Ending and 5 more for the Premium ending (So overall 20 LM points). Choices without hearts don't affect the Love Meter as always, and there are also 2 choices with hearts (on episodes 4 and 20) that don't affect the Love Meter either. Additionally, there are two episodes (10 and 19) that have 2 pairs of choices each; one of these pairs includes a HisPOV scene.

    Episode 1
    A - "Sorry, but I'm working."
    B - "Not a bad idea."

    Episode 2
    A - We can fool around. -> 7💗 (+1LM)
    B - Chase him out of the room.

    Episode 3
    A - "I will, if I feel like it."
    B - "It wouldn't feel natural."

    Episode 4
    A - Ask about Kei's college days. -> 9💗
    B - Don't ask.

    Episode 5
    A - "Are you 'other people'?"
    B - "That's a cold answer."

    Episode 6
    A - Trust Kei and consent. -> 18💗 (+2LM, +CG)
    B - Shake free and make a run for it.

    Episode 7
    A - See the man in action. -> 8💗 (+1LM)
    B - I'll drive.

    Episode 8
    A - Reply as a pro. -> 9💗 (+1LM)
    B - Forget my pride.

    Episode 9
    A - Ask for details.
    B - I shouldn't ask.

    Episode 10
    A - Take Kei's hand. -> 14💗 (+2LM)
    B - I just want to sleep.

    A - Think about him. -> 15 💗 (His POV, +2LM, +CG)
    B - I'm not going to think about anything.

    Episode 11
    A - Say thank you.
    B - Mention the honeytrap lessons.

    Episode 12
    A - Hide my injuries and smile. -> 9💗 (+1LM)
    B - Ignore him.

    Episode 13
    A - Act tough. -> 10💗 (+1LM)
    B - Go quiet.

    Episode 14
    A - "You should sulk more. It's cute."
    B - "Do you really not know the answer to that?"

    Episode 15
    A - Ask about the rosary. -> 12💗 (+2LM)
    B - Don't ask anything.

    Episode 16
    A - Use a honeytrap on Kei. -> 17💗 (+2LM)
    B - Call for another guard.

    Episode 17
    A - "I would owe you one."
    B - "I'll keep the EAC's secrets."

    Episode 18
    A - "Hand me over to Russia." -> 10💗 (+1LM)
    B - Mumble "traitor..."

    Episode 19
    A - Find out. -> 8💗 (His POV, +1LM)
    B - I can't think.

    A - Stay in confinement. -> 28💗 (+3LM, +CG)
    B - Run away.

    Episode 20
    A - Thoughts of protecting Kei give me strength. -> 7💗
    B - Unable to take it, I pass out.

    Episode 21
    A - Kill Kai to protect Kei. -> 10💗 (+1LM)
    B - I can't do it.

    Episode 22
    A - Run to Kei.
    B - Take this chance to attack Kai.

    Episode 23
    A - Leave the EAC for Kei. -> 16💗 (+3LM)
    B - I can't decide this on my own.

    Episode 24
    A - "I want the choker again." -> 23💗 (+3LM)
    B - I'm scared to say it.

    ReplyDelete