22 April, 2019

[Walkthrough] Samurai Love Ballad (Party) - Act 2: Song of Radiance: Kojuro Katakura


(*Note: Special Thanks to Cathrin for this Walkthrough!)

Main Story - Act 2: Song of Radiance


Episode 1: What Lies Ahead

Part 1.05
I'd like some wisteria at Shiroshi, too.
I was thinking the same thing. (+5 Virtue)

Part 2.04
I'm always worried you'll go too far.
Absolutely not. (+5 Virtue)

Story Mission - Skill Points:
Need 2,800 Skill Points to pass this Checkpoint

Get: Letter


Episode 2: The Predator Approaches

Part 1.01
Safe travels.
I will help the others. (+5 Virtue)

Part 2.04
This is a surprise.
Thank you. (+5 Virtue)

Story Mission - Avatar Mission:
Love Route: Spiderwort Blossom Robe: 8 Pearls
Fate Route: Spiderwort Hairpin: 5 Pearl or 2,500 Coins
Love-Route: 'The Lady's Hairpin'

Get: Letter


Episode 3: Toyotomi Hideyoshi

Part 1.02
Maybe I am.
That may be a problem … (+5 Virtue)

Part 2.04
I'm glad it helped.
I'll just have to bring more. (+5 Virtue)

Story Mission - Skill Points:
Need 5,600 Skill Points to pass this Checkpoint

Get: Letter


Episode 4: Tears of Joy

Part 1.02
I don't mind. Do you?
I'll get a room ready for you. (+5 Virtue)

Part 2.05
Takes one to know one …
Am I? (+5 Virtue)

Get: Letter


Episode 5: Between a Rock and a Hard Place

Part 1.02
Are you sure we'll be all right?
Leave everything to me! (+5 Virtue)

Part 2.03
Kozakura survived, right?
Is Kagechika all right? (+5 Virtue)

Story Mission - Skill Points:
Need 23,800 Skill Points to pass this Checkpoint

Get: Letter


Episode 6: The One He Had To Leave

Part 1.05
How bad is he?
Let me see your wounds. (+5 Virtue)

Part 2.03
Will you sleep with me tonight?
Are you going to sleep? (+5 Virtue)

Get: Letter


Episode 7: A Wife's Vigil

Part 1.0?
Did something happen?
Did Kojuro do something? (+5 Virtue)

Part 2.0?
Oh.
I'm glad I came. (+5 Virtue)

Get: Letter


Episode 8: A Book of Blank Pages

Part 1.01
It did hurt me, yes.
Please don't apologize. (+5 Virtue)

Part 2.01
I want to see Kojuro.
I am Kojuro's wife. (+5 Virtue)

Story Mission - Avatar Mission:
Love Route: Golden Wisteria Kimono: 12 Pearls
Fate Route: 'Lacquered Wisteria Hairpiece: 8 Pearl or 4,000 Coins
Love-Route: 'Lies'

Get: Letter


Episode 9: Where She Belongs

Part 1.01
I'll just get some tea for you.
Please eat. (+5 Virtue)

Part 2.05
I'm sorry for doubting you.
It's about time you told me what you were up to. (+5 Virtue)

Story Mission - Skill Points:
Need 23,700 Skill Points to pass this Checkpoint

Get: Letter


Episode 10: Confrontation

Part 1.04
I am with you.
Nod quietly. (+5 Virtue)

Part 2.03
Kojuro hired you?
But who ARE you? (+5 Virtue)

Get: Letter


Ending Requirement:

Exalted/Divine Ending: 55 Virtue, 43.000 Skill Points
Bound/Noble Ending: 43.000 Skill Points





Episode 11: Returning Home

(Divine Ending)

(No choices)

(get Letter + CG + Lady Katakura Kimono)


[Epilogue: ?]

No comments:

Post a Comment