30 June, 2019

[Walkthrough] My Sweet Bodyguard - Kyoya Hayase

First Love Again

(*Note: Special Thanks to Wendy & Trish for the Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Admire his looks
Call out Hayase's name

Episode 2
Ask him about how he is feeling
Ask him about his elementary days

Episode 3
Thank him
Give the students a warning

Episode 4
Apologize for what happened
Ask him what he means

Episode 5
That's not the point
Go looking for the students

Episode 6
I'm sorry, I just
You dont remember

Episode 7
Step in front of Hayase
Let him take one first

Episode 8
Are you sleeping on the bed too?
I'm sorry but

Episode 9
Help him out
Shake my head

Episode 10
(I want to apologize to him)
Go to the living room

Episode 11
Please dont tease me
You're disgusting

Episode 12
Shoot
I cant do it

Super Happy End
 

First Love Again - His Proposal

(*Note: Special Thanks to Kylie J. for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Want to look for it again.
I want you to come.

 Episode 2
He’s mysterious.
You’re not being honest.

Episode 3
I will!
You can have them.

Episode 4
Remain silent
Say you want to fix it

Episode 5
Talk about Kyoya’s father
It’s no use Kyoya.

Episode 6
I’m his girlfriend.
Give it to him yourself

Episode 7
Stop Taka
Wait and see

1 comment:

  1. My Sweet Bodyguard
    First Love Again: Hayase

    Super Happy Ending

    Ep.1

    Admire his looks
    Call out Hayase's name

    Ep.2

    Ask him about how he is feeling
    Ask him about his elementary days

    Ep. 3

    Thank him
    Give the students a warning

    Ep. 4

    Apologize for what happened
    Ask him what he means

    Ep. 5

    That's not the point
    Go looking for the students

    Ep. 6

    I'm sorry, I just
    You dont remember

    Ep. 7

    Step in front of Hayase
    Let him take one first

    Ep. 8

    Are you sleeping on the bed too?
    I'm sorry but

    Ep. 9

    Help him out
    Shake my head

    Ep. 10

    (I want to apologize to him)
    Go to the living room

    Ep. 11

    "Please dont tease me"
    "You're disgusting"

    Ep.12

    "Shoot"
    "I cant do it"




    ReplyDelete