28 July, 2019

[Walkthrough] Her Love in the Force - Toru Kurosawa

Season 1: Meeting Him

(*Note: Special Thanks to Kathy & Chelsea for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Definitely
Don’t tease

Episode 2
Pretty high
Stay silent

Episode 3
Toru with S
Try to figure it out

Episode 4
No
No way

Episode 5
I'm doing this for you
You’re so unfair

Episode 6
Raunchy
No, that's it

Episode 7
Namika, the nurse
You’re special to me

Episode 8
Sing a song
I admire him

Episode 9
I'll shake things up
He’s kind

Happy Ending
 

Season 1: Falling in Love

(*Note: Special Thanks to Nikki for posting this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Congrats again.
Basically.

Episode 2
We’re only coworkers.
Ask yourself that.

Episode 3
Didn’t need it.
My liaison.

Episode 4
What’s this mean?
Fine.

Episode 5
No thanks.
Ignore him.

Episode 6
A few things.
Everybody likes him

Episode 6
Yeah.
Don’t lie.

Episode 8
I respected you.
Avoid his eyes.

Episode 9
I’m fine with that.
You think?

3 comments:

  1. Toru Kurosawa MS2: Falling in Love Happy Ending Walkthrough

    Ep 1

    “Congrats again.”
    “Basically.”

    Ep 2

    “We’re only coworkers.”
    “Ask yourself that.”

    Ep 3

    “Didn’t need it.”
    “My liaison.”

    Ep 4

    “What’s this mean?”
    “Fine.”

    Ep 5

    “No thanks.”
    Ignore him.

    Ep 6

    “A few things.”
    ‘Everybody likes him"

    Ep 7

    “Yeah.”
    “Don’t lie.”

    Ep 8

    “I respected you.”
    Avoid his eyes.

    Ep 9

    “I’m fine with that.”
    “You think?”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kurosawa: Adversaries in love

    Ep 1: Thanks
    Do Whatever
    Ep 2: Uh, yeah?
    Will kiss him
    Ep 3: Thanks to Instructor Kurosawa
    Teacher and student?
    Ep 4: Be honest
    Very much so
    Ep 5: Let me do it
    stuck in my feelings
    Ep 6: Say you'll do it
    No playing dumb
    Ep 7: Yes please
    Agree with him

    ReplyDelete