14 October, 2019

[Walkthrough] Irresistable Mistakes - Rei Kamiki

Season 1: Main Story

 -------------------------------------------
Heartfelt Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to Britegreen402 for the Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Wave at him
Well it's getting pretty late

Episode 2
What if people find out?
Just be honest, say whats on your mind
 
Episode 3
Call out to him
If I was your girlfriend, I wouldn't want to hear that
 
Episode 4
We could practice holding hands
It's just like the magic hour
 
Episode 5
I can't handle a cat that big
Shake him
 
Episode 6
Takuro, as usual
Because you're alive
 
Episode 7
Of course I worry
You have a wonderful family
 
Episode 8
I'm sorry for prying
I can't really say anything

Episode 9
 I willI
I don't need your sympathy 
 
Episode 10
My cooking is so good?
You could've phrased that better
 
Episode 11
Have you eaten dinner?
Just what I'd expect from you, Rei
 
Episode 12
I can't wait to see it
Casually wipe away my tears

 -------------------------------------------
Provocative Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to Britegreen402 for the Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Wave at him
Lets do our best on this new project
 
Episode 2
I might have a boyfriend, you know
Just be honest, say what's on your mind
 
Episode 3
Stare at him for a while
That doesn't exactly feel like a compliment 
 
Episode 4
We could practice looking into each others eyes
It's like you're some brand new species of animal
 
Episode 5
I've already got one at home
Tickle him
 
Episode 6
(jokingly) me
My cat came back home
 
Episode 7
Takuro worries more
How'd I do as a decoy girlfriend? 
 
Episode 8
I want to hear more
I really can't say anything
 
Episode 9
I've still got some work to do tonight
So, you noticed that
 
Episode 10
 My stray cat is finally adjusting to his home?
Takes one to know one 
 
Episode 11
Are you hungry? Or you just want to shower?
My chest hurts
 
Episode 12
Nothing...
Change my sitting position
   

Season 2: Evening Embrace - Part 1

(*Note: Special Thanks to Alex for posting this walkthrough!)
  
 -------------------------------------------
Heartfelt Ending
 
A
B
C
A
A
B
A

 

Season 2: Evening Embrace - Part 2

(*Note: Special Thanks to Maria Z. for this walkthrough!)
 
 Like clandestine lovers
... you're probably right
Is that all you have to say?
SHake free
Capture
Kiss his ear
Say his name
 

6 comments:

  1. I have sent you an email with both the heartfelt and provocative ending for Rei.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heartfelt Ending
    1. Wave at him
    Well it's getting pretty late
    2. What if people find out?
    Just be honest, say whats on your mind
    3. Call out to him
    If I was your girlfriend, I wouldn't want to hear that
    4.We could practice holding hands
    It's just like the magic hour
    5. I can't handle a cat that big
    Shake him
    6. Takuro, as usual
    Because you're alive
    7. Of course I worry
    You have a wonderful family
    8. I'm sorry for prying
    I can't really say anything
    9. I willI
    I don't need your sympathy
    10. My cooking is so good?
    You could've phrased that better
    11. Have you eaten dinner?
    Just what I'd expect from you, Rei
    12. I can't wait to see it
    Casually wipe away my tears

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Wave at him
    Lets do our best on this new project
    2. I might have a boyfriend, you know
    Just be honest, say what's on your mind
    3. Stare at him for a while
    That doesn't exactly feel like a compliment
    4. We could practice looking into each others eyes
    It's like you're some brand new species of animal
    5. I've already got one at home
    Tickle him
    6. (jokingly) me
    My cat came back home
    7. Takuro worries more
    How'd I do as a decoy girlfriend?
    8. I want to hear more
    I really can't say anything
    9. I've still got some work to do tonight
    So, you noticed that
    10. My stray cat is finally adjusting to his home?
    Takes one to know one
    11. Are you hungry? Or you just want to shower?
    My chest hurts
    12. Nothing...
    Change my sitting position

    ReplyDelete
  4. Season 2 - Part 1 Heartfelt Ending

    A
    B
    C
    A
    A
    B
    A

    I didn’t write the dialogue but hopefully this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. season 3 between reason and affection, part 1

    heartfelt ending

    talk about rei
    it's so pretty
    say something
    "thank you"
    kiss him
    "so that's why you're hiding"
    "I'd love to go!"

    provocative ending

    talk about tachibana and mitsuura
    "do you remember?"
    suggest going home
    apologize
    ask what he wants
    "what did you do?"
    "how did you know?"

    season 3 between reason and affection, part 2

    heartfelt ending

    "you're setting an example"
    "you're cool"
    "you got me!"
    dive straight into it
    check his apartment
    "it's embarrassing, so I want you to read it later"
    "about our baby and our family"

    provocative ending

    "he's an uncle already?"
    "you're cute"
    "I'll mess with you back!"
    stare at him
    call him
    "you never answered my question"
    "that's a secret"

    ReplyDelete