13 October, 2019

[Walkthrough] Sin With Me - Malakai Collins (Gluttony)

Season 1

(*Note: Special Thanks to Nelly for giving me permission to re-post this Walkthrough! You can find the original post HERE!)

Episode 1

Try to get around him.
Tell him you’re not interested.
Wait and see. (Choice Made)

Malakai, it’s over!
Please don’t shoot!  (Choice Made)
Everyone chill out!

For sure! (Choice Made)
If you say so...
Mud? What mus?


Episode 2

Learn more about Malakai’s tattoo’s. (Need 15 💗)
Hard no.

Am I allowed to say no?
I think so?  (Choice Made)
I am.


Episode 3

Speak up for yourself. (Choice Made)
Stay silent.
Apologize.

Not half as good as you!
Uh, thanks? (Choice Made)
Shh!

Help Malakai! (Need 26 💗)
Stay out of it.


Episode 4

What the hell just happened?
Did I mix pills and liquor, too?
So... demons, huh? (Choice Made)

What the hell just happened?
How did you do that? (Choice Made)
That was so cool!

Let Malakai show you his moves! (Need 27 💗) (obtain CG)
Too much pressure!


Episode 5

Excuse me? (Choice Made)
Says the creepy stranger...
Do I know you?

Standing right in front of you!
(Choice Made)
Human!
You don’t need a tattoo to tell you that!

Was it something I said? (Choice Made)
Am I doing something wrong?
Do you want me to go?


Episode 6

Concern. (Choice Made)
Horror.
Understanding.

Rekindle the magic with Malakai at the circus! (Need 27 💗)
Stay at the store with mom.

What? (Choice Made)
Now hold on...
Let’s do this.


Episode 7

You’re letting the demons get away!
I’ll do it myself! (Choice Made)
Everyone calm down!

Confront him. (Choice Made)
Forget him, defend yourself!
Plead.

Hear Malakai’s confession. (Need 27 💗)
Yeah, no.


Episode 8

Do they not do that, usually? (Choice Made)
But not just with me, right?
Which happens all the time.

I guess...
Well, you know more than me.
Seemed pretty cut and dry to me... (Choice Made)

Rush in!
Try to distract the demons. (Choice Made)
Stay out of it.


Episode 9

I was fine!
I knew where my life was going!
The world used to make sense! (Choice Made)

Let Malakai undress you. (Need 28 💗) (obtain CG)
Take your chances with infection.

Eat cotton candy...
And now you’re brought me.
So why’d you bring me? (Choice Made)


Episode 10

Cal’s right. (Choice Made)
Cal’s wrong.
Compromise.

Play hard to get.
Be cool. (Choice Made)
Embarrass yourself.

Private midnight walk with Malakai. (Need 27 💗)
Call it a night.


Episode 11

Confront Lazareth about his scars. (Choice Made)
Warn Malakai.
Take the matters into your own hands.

She’s probably just a customer. (Choice Made)
She must be a friend of Malakai’s!
Play it safe.

This is all my fault! (Choice Made)
What did you do?!
It must be Lazareth!


Episode 12

Stand up for yourself.
Stand up for Malakai.
Ignore him. (Choice Made)

Leave him alone! (Choice Made)
You’ll have to go through me!
Malakai, time to get up and fight!

Say the word and make Malakai yours! (Need 28 💗)
Freeze up.

Season 2

(*Note: Special Thanks to Nelly for giving me permission to re-post this Walkthrough! You can find the original post HERE!)

Episode 1

It’s not a trap.
For Malakai I have to try.
Who said I have to be unprotected? (Choice Made)

Like Malakai?
Like me? (Choice Made)
Like Lazareth?

Heal Malakai’s heart. (Need 26 💗)
Let him walk away.


Episode 2

Joy.
Fear. (Choice Made)
Guilt.

Take it.
Let it fall. (Choice Made)
Tear it up.

Eave.
Ask him to leave.
Hope he leaves on his own. (Choice Made)


Episode 3

Awkward kiss.
Proper kiss. (Choice Made)
Let him take the lead.

Kiss him, already! (Need 29 💗) (obtain CG)
Chicken out.

Ask about the family dinners.
Ask about what onyx said.
Ask about the geoduck. (Choice Made)


Episode 4

Explore your inner magic with Malakai. (Need 27 💗)
I’ll only screw it up!

If I have to…
I don’t know…
It’s fine I guess… (Choice Made)

No way! (Choice Made)
Do I have to?
I’ll do it.


Episode 5

You really think so? (Choice Made)
Stop it! I do not!
Tell me more!

Go on!
Do you want me to…? (Choice Made)
I’d like to try!

Tease him.
Change the subject.
Stay on topic. (Choice Made)


Episode 6

You blame yourself for his death. (Choice Made)
You couldn’t have known!
Izaiah knew the risks.

He’s not a jerk!
You’re right, he is a jerk!
Yeah, but he’s MY jerk! (Choice Made)

Bring Malakai to his knees with pain and pleasure. (Need 28 💗)
Don’t take the bait!


Episode 7

Push him back.
Tell him to let you go. (Choice Made)
Pump the brakes.

Ask Ms. Collins.
(Choice Made)
Ask Malakai.
Stay quiet.

I used to do trick biking… (Choice Made)
With Malakai.
Not if I can help it!


Episode 8

Confront her.  (Choice Made)
Pretend everything’s fine.
Just ignore her.

Hear Malakai’s steamy confession… (Need 28 💗)
Dump ice water over your head!

Tell him about biking.
Tell him about med school.
Tell him about your mom.  (Choice Made)


Episode 9

Act to save Malakai’s life! (Need 28 💗)
Freeze.

Ask Mom for advice.
Shoo her away.
Change the subject. (Choice Made)

Sure I did.
I couldn’t.
No, I didn’t. (Choice Made)


Episode 10

Play innocent.
Delay!
Tell him the truth. (Choice Made)

I’m so, so sorry…
I wanted to… (Choice Made)
But I’m not sorry!

Reverse psychology? (Choice Made)
Change his mind?
Know no more than we do?


Episode 11

Deny!
Pour your heart out.
Crack a joke. (Choice Made)

Be honest. (Choice Made)
Lie.
Hide behind your menu.

Make thing right with Malakai. (Need 28 💗)
Falter.


Episode 12

How can you say that?
I sure hope so… (Choice Made)
Yeah. Right…

Challenge her.
Defend Malakai’s honor.
Stay out of it. (Choice Made)

Fight at Malakai’s side! (Need 27 💗)
Cower.

Season 3

(*Note: Special Thanks to Nelly for giving me permission to re-post this Walkthrough! You can find the original post HERE!)

Episode 1

Please don’t leave me!
You promised to protect me!
This isn’t you! (Choice Made)

An assassin.
Malakai’s partner. (Choice Made)
Myself.

You want to help us? Why? (Choice Made)
I don’t want your help.
Fine.


Episode 2

They’re right…
They’re wrong! (Choice Made)
I don’t have to explain myself to them!

Fight for love with Malakai! (Need 27 💗)
Let your dark fate take you.

Comfort him.
Confront him. (Choice Made)
Coax him.


Episode 3

What if it can’t be closed?
Does it have to be us?
We’re the only ones who can do this! (Choice Made)

You wouldn’t keep that a secret.
For how long? (Choice Made)
How did you find out?

Undress Malakai and listen at the same time! (Need 28 💗)
Hands off and hear what he has to say.


Episode 4

Take charge. 
(Choice Made)
Invite him in.
Wait for him.

Indulge yourself. (Need 29 💗) (obtain CG)
We shouldn’t…

Tell the troupe.
Give Malakai a nudge. (Choice Made)
Leave it to Malakai.


Episode 5

Panic!
Forge ahead anyway. (Choice Made)
Think things through.

Never better!
A little shaken up.
I’m fine. (Choice Made)

Share the sunrise with Malakai. (Need 27 💗)
Stay on mission.


Episode 6

Try to eavesdrop. (Choice Made)
Jump them!
Wait and see.

Tell him. (Choice Made)
Lie.
Change the subject.

Who is the other boy?
Why would Lazareth would have this? (Choice Made)
What does it mean?


Episode 7

He can be redeemed.
He was never all bad.
He isn’t our enemy. (Choice Made)

He’s just being courteous.
He’s not being romantic… is he? (Choice Made)
He is being romantic!

Try out your new chakrams with Malakai! (Need 26 💗)
Get self-conscious.


Episode 8

Hell yeah!
Is it safe? (Choice Made)
Um…

I know.
We both are!
You say that, but… (Choice Made)

Kiss him back.
Let him kiss you.
Pull away. (Choice Made)


Episode 9

Wouldn’t you like to know? (Choice Made)
You’ll have to try harder next time.
Sorry to disappoint you.

You’re asking me?
I’m not sure… (Choice Made)
It’s your call.

See true love’s future with Malakai. (Need 29 💗)
Hesitate.


Episode 10

Demand one of them to explain.
Ask Malakai to fill you in. (Choice Made)
Stay quiet.

Anger.
Forgiveness.
Understanding. (Choice Made)

You okay?
Why are you glaring at a rock?
Come back to bed. (Choice Made)


Episode 11

I know.
I wanted that too. (Choice Made)
I’m glad thing are different.

Turn on some music. (Choice Made)
Crack a joke.
Stay quiet.

Fight alongside your true love, Malakai! (Need 27 💗)
I’m not strong enough.


Episode 12

I don’t buy it.
(Choice Made)
Who’s suffering?
How?

Take what you want from Malakai. (Need 29 💗)
…Avant garde how?

I’m… touched.
Too flustered, must tease!  (Choice Made)
What else could I expect?

1 comment:

  1. https://nellysakura.blogspot.com/2020/02/gluttony-malakai-collins.html
    season 1 & 2 (season 3 still on update unfortunately)

    ReplyDelete