28 January, 2020

[Walkthrough] ] Moe! Ninja Girls! - Season 6 Main Story (Myu & Ricka)


(*Note: Special Thanks to Debra for letting me re-post this Walkthrough!)
(To get Ricka's Ending, choose the answers that are maked with (Ricka). To get Myu's, choose those with (Myu) at the end of the answers.)

Season 6 - Main Story

Chapter 1: To the Caves

CG

I can't help wondering about Myu. (Myu)
I wonder what Ricka's doing. (Ricka)
I guess Tengge's there already

I'll be counting on you, Ricka. (Ricka)
We'll be relying on your danger-sensing ability, Myu. (Myu)
Let's all be careful

These caves look really big...
It looks pretty dank in there. (Ricka)
Will you be alright in the dark, Myu? (Myu)

Chapter 2: Trapmaster

The ground's pretty uneven, better be careful where we step. (Myu)
I guess we've still got a long way to go. (Ricka)
Thank goodness for these candles...

CG

I'll change the future! (Myu)
Is there anything else you're worried about, Ricka? (Ricka)
I'd better try and cheer everyone up

What's wrong, Ricka...? (Ricka)
Come on, Myu! Let's hurry on! (Myu)
I guess you can be pretty wise sometimes, for an old hag

Chapter 3: Fight of Fate

Is fighting really our only choice...?
Tengge-san...
......

Avatar Checkpoint

CG

I sure do envy that guy
You saved our necks there, Myu. (Myu)
Are you okay, Ricka? (Ricka)

Are you alright, Akari...?
I guess I'll stand watch. (Ricka)
Are you okay, Myu? (Myu)

Chapter 4: Ice Queen

Run to her aid, shield her. (Ricka)
Run to her aid, carry her. (Myu)
Use the Kamuy

Let Enju go!
Where's Tengge-san? (Myu)
Back off! (Ricka)

Soul Point Checkpoint

Let Enju go!
Where is Tengge-san? (Ricka)
Surrender now, it's useless to resist! (Myu)

Chapter 5: Fight of Friends

Avatar Checkpoint

CG

Tengge, I'm begging you! Stop!
Ricka... Sure you'll win? (Ricka)
Myu... Can't you stop them? (Myu)

Why, you... (Myu)
Let Ricka go! (Ricka)
Don't do this, Tengge! Please!

Reach out for Tengge
Reach out for Ricka. (Ricka)
Shield Myu. (Myu)

Chapter 6: Wide Awake

Soul Point Checkpoint

You're right. I do know how you feel
Your past... I never knew. (Ricka)
No. We are nothing alike. (Myu)

Myu. Can you do this? ((Myu)
Ricka. I'm counting on you. (Ricka)
Hey, old hag!

Make sure we haven't been followed. (Ricka)
Check on Myu. (Myu)
Be glad Enju is okay

Chapter 7: The Nightmare on Johnny Spicer

The old hag is useless as ever
We have to focus on Tengge. (Ricka)
Myu will be the key. (Myu)

Is it really them, though? (Myu)
Just glad you two are safe
Anybody order two noisemakers? (Ricka)

Avatar Checkpoint

CG

Ricka, you're in charge. (Ricka)
Myu. Good luck. (Myu)
About Tengge...

Chapter 8: Fight in the Frost

Eliminate that duty
You ready, Myu? (Myu)
Ricka... (Ricka)

Rest up, Ricka. (Ricka)
Up to you now, Myu. (Myu)
Will Tengge be all right?!

You know the answer to that
You have been a true friend, all along
Hold on, Tengge! Don't die on us!

Avatar Checkpoint

CG


Chapter 9: Fox-Sealing

You hurt Tengge
I want to protect my friends. (Myu)
You can't understand. Never will. (Ricka)

Soul Point Checkpoint

CG

Is it finally over?
We did it. We stopped her quest for revenge. (Myu)
We kept the ninja world safe. (Ricka)

We have to leave! Now! (Ricka)
Can you make it, Enju?
All right, Myu! Do your stuff! (Myu)

Chapter 10: Stand By Us

I'll trust your judgment, Myu! (Myu)
Ricka! What do we do?! (Ricka)
We take the road we used before!

CG

We couldn't ask for a better friend
Yes. So leave the rest to me
We all feel the same way

Avatar Checkpoint

CG

We're going to be pretty busy. (Ricka)
I'm sticking with this to the very end. (Myu)
We have to... For Tengge

Chapter 11
ENDING


No comments:

Post a Comment