
Season 1: Main Story
(*Note:
Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it,
I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a
mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank
you!)
Main Story
ReplyDelete| Ep. | Japanese guide translated to English | |
| -------: | ----------------------------------------------------------------------- | :------: |
| **1** | **Report it to Dr. Kyogoku!** | ❤️◎ + CG |
| **2** | free | — |
| **3** | **Dr. Hosho! There might be something wrong with Dr. Kyogoku's brain!** | ❤️◎ |
| **4** | free | — |
| **5** | free | — |
| **6** | **I'll do the line art, so Dr. Kyogoku, you do the colouring!** | ❤️◎ |
| **7** | free | — |
| **8** | **Dr. Kasumi was being bullied.** | ❤️◎ |
| **9** | **Does that mean I get to steer Dr. Kyogoku?** | ❤️◎ |
| **10** | free | — |
| **11** | free | — |
| **12** | free | — |
| **13** | **Argue back against Chief Kyogoku.** | ❤️◎ |
| **14** | free | — |
| **15.1** | **Dr. Kasumi starts talking.** | ❤️◎ |
| **15.2** | **Accept.** | ❤️◎ + CG |
| **16** | **I'll stay with you until morning!** | ❤️◎ |
| **17** | **Dr. Kyogoku opens up about his feelings.** | ❤️◎ |
| **18** | **Keep trying to persuade him!** | ❤️◎ |
| **19** | free | — |
| **20** | **I'll give you my ramen bread.** | ❤️◎ |
| **21** | free | — |
| **22** | **Try inviting him to the Ramen Club.** | ❤️◎ |
| **23** | **Keep trying to persuade him.** | ❤️◎ |
| **24** | free | — |
| **25** | **Go see him and talk one last time.** | ❤️◎ + CG |
| **26** | **The chairman tells you about Dr. Kyogoku.** | ❤️◎ |
| **27** | What are you going to do after quitting the hospital? | — |
| **28** | **Take your time and talk with Dr. Kyogoku.** | ❤️◎ |
| **29** | **Kyogoku: “I know. Because it's you.”** | ❤️◎ |