05 April, 2020

[Walkthrough] The Men of Yoshiwara (Kikuya) - Hayabusa

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for this Walkthrough!)

Main Story

Chapter 1
Do you need some help?
I’m not a crybaby anymore!

Chapter 2
I was thinking about the past.
Will we meet again?

Chapter 3
I want to call you Hayato.
I could never laugh at you.

Chapter 4
You’re a jerk.
I will.

Chapter 5
I wish I hadn't gone to sleep.
I remember too.

Chapter 6
I’m sorry.
No.

Chapter 7
Takao-san is such a good person.
Do you want to go to the mainland, too?

Chapter 8
I’m sorry Hayato.
I wouldn't know.

Chapter 9
Hold onto his kimono
Do you have any candy with you today?

Chapter 10
He’s lying!
You’re not mad at me?

Chapter 11
Do you think Hayato is like that too?
Panic and move away from Hayato

Chapter 12
He’s not scary.
I’ll do something for you.

Chapter 13
Hayato
Then it was useful?


Super Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment