05 April, 2020

[Walkthrough] Pub Encounter - Ryunosuke Yuze

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for the Walkthrough!)

Season 1: Main Story

Chapter 1
I spoke to Ryunosuke.
Thank you.
I took his hand and said thank you.

Chapter 2
We just became better friends.
You were amazing Ryunosuke.
Yes, something sweet.

Chapter 3
I apologized.
I don't regret it.
Light blue

Chapter 4
She had freckles under both eyes.
I took his hand.
It's dangerous for us to be together?

Chapter 5
Is there a possibility it's a different person?
I’m frustrated.
I want to go too.

Chapter 6
Itadani was there.
I closed my eyes.
I’m not angry.

Chapter 7
The floral
Pink

Chapter 8
I talked about the details.
As long as I can help.
I answered immediately.


Best End


 Season 2: Main Story

(*Note: Sorry but this Walkthrough is still not available. In case you have it and want to share it here with other games, either post it below in the comment box, or send me an email (dawnire@gmail.com). THANK YOU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment