06 May, 2020

[Walkthrough] Wanted: Romance Renegades - Mikiya Takajo


Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Mimiji for posting this walkthrough!)


Episode 1
How about you?
I was overthinking things.

Episode 2
I'm not sure.
I don't know.

Episode 3
Call Mikiya.
There's nothing between us.

Episode 4
Fine.
Why?

Episode 5
No
You were a rugby player, right?

Episode 6
I'll go with you.
Don't look through his phone.

Episode 7
I'm not sure.
Answer him.

Episode 8
Why did you come?
Spell out "goodbye" in the sand.
Okay.

Episode 9
Everything up until now.
That't not necessary.

Episode 10
Okay.
Sorry...

Episode 11
Go out on the veranda.
Something up with you.

Episode 12
Call Mikiya.
On one condition.

Episode 13
I was worried about you.
Yes.

Episode 14
Because I love him.
Call out to him.

Episode 15
It's embarrassing.
Caress his hair.
 
Happy End
 

2 comments:

  1. I think these choices led me to the happy ending.

    Ep. 1
    How about you?
    I was overthinking things.

    Ep. 2
    I'm not sure.
    I don't know.

    Ep. 3
    Call Mikiya.
    There's nothing between us.

    Ep. 4
    Fine.
    Why?

    Ep. 5
    No
    You were a rugby player, right?

    Ep. 6
    I'll go with you.
    Don't look through his phone.

    Ep. 7
    I'm not sure.
    Answer him.

    Ep. 8
    Why did you come?
    Spell out "goodbye" in the sand.
    Okay.

    Ep. 9
    Everything up until now.
    That't not necessary.

    Ep. 10
    Okay.
    Sorry...

    Ep. 11
    Go out on the veranda.
    Something up with you.

    Ep. 12
    Call Mikiya.
    On one condition.

    Ep. 13
    I was worried about you.
    Yes.

    Ep. 14
    Because I love him.
    Call out to him.

    Ep. 15
    It's embarrassing.
    Caress his hair.

    ReplyDelete