12 July, 2020

FR: Destiny's Princess - Talk Post

Hello everyone!

On this page you can add your own thoughts and opinion to the game.You can write which story you liked the best, what you think about the art style, the story in general and what you're most looking forward in this game.


 

Rules: (Sorry, but there need to be at least some basic rules)
- Please don't use insulting word.
- Please, NO SPAM!
- Please respect other gamers personal opinion and don't start a fight over their comments.

THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. I really really really really love this game/app, etc and also I really really really really recommend this game/app, etc as well too, etc because: it's so really really really really fun, etc with the power/powers, etc of ×20 and ×40, etc!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of all the apps I have read, I found the endings most confusing, because I really don't know which was the good or bad endings. It was more like her world & his world endings. The best & most likely to happen his world ending would have to be Nobunaga's, but overall I felt his story ranked below the other 4 guys. Masamune & Kotaro were the top two storylines for me. Kotaro's had me laughing, while Masamune's felt better put together.

    ReplyDelete