12 July, 2020

[Walkthrough] FR: Destiny's Princess - Nobunaga Oda

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Amanda K. for the Walkthrough!)

Chapter 1
"I guess I don’t have a choice." +0
"This is so stupid." +3

Panic & look away +0
Stare blankly at him +4 (total 7%)


"Are you joking?!" +7 (total 11%)
"All right..." +0

Hold it in +0
Get angry +3 (total 14%)

The fact that he called me to the bath +0
The fact that he told me to undress +0
Neither of those things +4 (total 18%)

When he told me there wasn’t a page to his liking +0
When he told me I owed him a favor +4 (total of 22%)
Neither of those things +0


Chapter 2

Shudder +0
Maybe he really did know something +3 (total 25%)


Become angry +0
Criticize him intellectually +4 (total 29%)

“Do as you please.” +4 (total 33%)
“I must apologize.” +0


Chapter 3

Stick up for yourself +4 (total 37%)
Stay quiet +0

“It's impossible!” +0
“Yes, father…” +3 (total 40%)


Chapter 4

…told him to leave once more. +0
…decided to keep changing. +4 (total 44%)

…glared at Nobunaga. +4 (total 48%)
…became scared of Nobunaga. +0

…was somehow charmed by it. +3 (total 51%)
…thought he was frightening. +0

Endure it +0
Thrust the dagger at him +4 (total 55%)


Chapter 5

“You think so?” +4 (total 59%)
“That sounds pretty realistic.” +0

Call the dagger +0
Call Kotaro +0
Call Nobunaga +3 (total 62%)

“…” +4 (total 66%)
“That's not true.” +0

“I don't intend to be wooed by him.” +4 (total 70%)
“I'm not bothered by it.” +0


“Don't even joke about that!” +
“…” +4 (total 74%)

…looked at Nobunaga from afar.+0
…ran in front of Nobunaga. +3 (total 77%)

“I think you're likable.” +0
“I think of you as my father.” +0


Chapter 6

I have to stay strong. +4 (total 81%)
What should I do? +0


Chapter 7

“Aren't you being a little hasty?” +0
“You really thought about the future.” +4 (total 85%)

…reprimanded them. +0
…silently looked at them. +3 (total 88%)


…swallowed the scream I was about to let out. +0
…didn't think anything of it. +4 (total 92%)

“I wonder.” +4 (total 96%)
“I feel the same way.” +0


Chapter 8

Enter +4 (total 100%)
Hesitate +0



ENDING SELECT
“Please hug me.” Final Chapter A – Reign in Blood
“Please take me somewhere far away.” Final Chapter B – In Hell of Heaven

1 comment: