23 August, 2020

[Walkthrough] Her Love in the Force - Takaomi Tsugaru

Season 1: MS 1: Meeting Him

(*Note: Special Thanks to Dee for this Walkthrough!)

No options.
Ask about the gorilla thing.
We have codenames?
I’m not in traffic safety.
Stare silently.
Soak up the atmosphere.
Your kind words are poison.
It was an essential step.
Enough jokes...
No thanks.
What do you mean fondle?
Forget it.
Don’t sound so pleased.
Subject 001.
Cotton Candy.
Find another entrance.
Comply silently.
No options.
Get mad. 

Happy Ending


Season 1: MS 2: Falling in Love

(*Note: Special Thanks to Anon for posting this Walkthrough and Katarina S. for sending it to me!) 
 
I catch up on my shows
Play along as his cousin
Time for lunch.
That chocolate was disgusting.
Work is fun.
I'm tired.
Well. Noa's coming.
Check the earpiece
Leave it to me!
You'll get the next one.
Here's a towel, if you need one.
I didn't hear anything.
I could stay with you...
That doesn't sit well with me.
Deny his help
The ceiling
Why are YOU going?
Stare closely
You're too loud.
 
http://

Main Story 3: 2nd Half

(*Note: Special Thanks to Anon for posting this walkthrough.)
 
"I'll take a cup."
"Noa's candy."
"Are you enjoying this?"
Push back with your head.
"I thought you'd tell me to shut up.
He's projecting.
Sit still.
Look enviously at Momose.
 

Main Story 4: part 2

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Tsugaru MS2 Falling in Love Walkthrough (Happy End). I'm sharing which answers the meter stayed the same or went backwards so that maybe someone can put together an even better walkthrough.

    I catch up on shows
    Play along 'as his cousin
    Ask him what he's plotting
    Where were you?
    Work is fun.
    My poor taste buds...
    You're ready to leave this all to me?
    Check the earpiece
    Leave it to me.
    "You'll get the next one"
    "So you sweat just like everyone else" (stayed same)
    "It was the TV!" (Went backwards)
    "Hotel life it is!"
    "Is that a threat?"
    Insist on walking.
    I want to talk to you first (backwards)
    Pretend you don't see it.
    Pretend not to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tsugaru MS3 Part 2

    "I'll take a cup."

    "Noa's candy."

    "Are you enjoying this?"

    Push back with your head.

    "I thought you'd tell me to shut up.

    He's projecting.

    Sit still.

    Look enviously at Momose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone have MS3 Part 1???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MS3 doesn't need a walkthrough - there's only one ending ^^

      Delete
  4. Tsugaru main story 4 part 1:

    1. Look at Goto's reaction
    2. Hesitate and look down
    3. Are you mad?
    4. Go with it
    5. I know
    6. Rush over
    7. Talk about the kitchenette
    8. I like both
    9. The horoscope was right
    10. I don't want that.

    Tsugaru main story 4 part 2:

    1. Got beer in my eye
    2. Apologize for not meeting her
    3. Shoko
    4. Chaen
    5. Give up and dig in
    6. Say you gave the report
    7. A grudge against me?
    8. Squish him

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tsugaru: Main Story 5 Part 2

    Ep 1. Double down
    Ep 2. I'm still bottom of the team?
    EP 3. Shut up.
    Ep 4. If only that were true...
    Ep 5. Risa's real birthday
    Ep 6. More vague comments?
    Ep 7. Are you ever serious?
    Ep 8. Break the pipe.
    Ep 9. Listen to him

    ReplyDelete