09 August, 2020

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Pirates - Valbaroque Licht

(*Note: Special Thanks to L.Stuff for posting this Walkthrough!)

Main Story

Chapter 1
Stare
A pirate attack

Chapter 2
Pretend to be a cat
Look down and freeze

Chapter 3
I absolutely don’t want to marry him
Shiver

Chapter 4
Shake my head furiously and deny it
Go with Valbaroque

Chapter 5
Remember Valbaroque
Hug him back

Chapter 6
Smile
Squeeze his hand

Chapter 7
Try to return to my room
Hug him

Chapter 8
Stand in front of Valbaroque
Touch the jewel

Chapter 9
 
I want to protect you too Valbaroque
I wanted to do this all along*
I wish I had done this sooner

Look up at Valbaroque
Apologize *
Tell him to cheer up

Chapter 10
Return the hug
Feel uneasy about leaving him behind


HAPPY ENDING

(I forgot to add the answers for chapters 11 and 12, but the answers for chapters 1-9 should help get the happy ending.)

No comments:

Post a Comment