07 August, 2020

[Walkthrough] Wanted: Romance Renegades - Keigo Kurata

Season 1: Main Story

(*Note: Special thanks to Kat Davis for posting this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1

Go Home
Thank Him

Episode 2

Get In
Apologize under my breath

Episode 3

Have you been following me?
Sure

Episode 4

Okay!
You can't just say that

Episode 5

But you didn't sleep at all last night.
Where do you think its heading?

Episode 6

Where are we?
Are you sure?

Episode 7

Pretend I didn't see it
Ask him directly

Episode 8

Call Mr. Kurata
Stand still
Escape to the Elevator

Episode 9

I'll wait for you to finish
Call Mr. Kurata

Episode 10

Ask why.
I don't want to barge in unwanted
When will you come back?

Episode 11

Apologize
You don't have to say anything

Episode 12

You're back early
I'm fine now, though

Episode 13

Have some if you're hungry
What should I do?

Episode 14

Get a better look
Check your messages

Episode 15

There's 4 of them
What about Mr. Kurata?!​


Happy Ending

3 comments:

  1. This is what I used to get Happy Ending:
    Episode 1
    Go Home
    Thank Him
    Episode 2
    Get In
    Apologize under my breath
    Episode 3
    Have you been following me?
    Sure
    Episode 4
    Okay!
    You can't just say that
    Episode 5
    But you didn't sleep at all last night.
    Where do you think its heading?
    Episode 6
    Where are we?
    Are you sure?
    Episode 7
    Pretend I didn't see it
    Ask him directly
    Episode 8
    Call Mr. Kurata
    Stand still
    Escape to the Elevator
    Episode 9
    I'll wait for you to finish
    Call Mr. Kurata
    Episode 10
    Ask why.
    I don't want to barge in unwanted
    When will you come back?
    Episode 11
    Apologize
    You don't have to say anything
    Episode 12
    You're back early
    I'm fine now, though
    Episode 13
    Have some if you're hungry
    What should I do?
    Episode 14
    Get a better look
    Check your messages
    Episode 15
    There's 4 of them
    What about Mr. Kurata?!​

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for posting your Walkthough, Kat and Happy Holidays!^^

      Delete
  2. Hello i would like to ask when Another Story from Kaigo can be read here?

    ReplyDelete