24 October, 2020

[Walkthrough] Piofiore: Fated Memories - Gilbert Redford


Main Story

 (*Note: Special Thanks to Deb-chan for sending me this and all other Piofiore Walkthroughs!)
 Can only be played after completing Dante, Nicola, Orlok, and Yang.)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Best Ending


PROLOGUE 1- Day 1

Good morning.

You’ll have a happy life.

I think they had a reason to leave.

Intervene.

Ask a question.

Speak to the person.

Of course.

Give thanks for the day.


PROLOGUE 2- Day 2

I do think he’s a nice person, but...

... It’s unusual to see someone so young.

Just keep smiling.


CHAPTER 1- Let the good times roll

Be clear about it.

It’s delicious.

Is this supposed to be a disguise?

Sure.


CHAPTER 2- Guess what?

But how did you negotiate, Oliver?

I don’t want to go, but...

Stay quiet.

Do you believe everything they said?


CHAPTER 3- Discovery

Visit the Falzone.

Please don’t apologize.

Gil, you’re so kind...

I couldn’t ask him to go away...


CHAPTER 4- Take a gamble

It’s my first time seeing them.

I’m concerned about the Lau-Shu.

I want to say hi to Sister Sofia.

Take a bite.

I don’t mind.

God won’t mind.


CHAPTER 5- Hole card

How about with you, Gil?

I’m concerned about Creta.

No, we’ll take her.

You must be a hard worker.


CHAPTER 6- To tell the truth

I want to go out.

You knew all this time?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Good Ending

Go to CHAPTERS

Select “GILBERT” Chapter 7 Good

Select Affinity: Low

Select Trust: Low


-----------------------------------------------------------

Tragic Ending

Go to CHAPTERS

Select “GILBERT” Chapter 6

Select Affinity: Low

Select Trust: Low





CHAPTER 6- To tell the truth

Maybe that’s for the best...

I’m so embarrassed...


CHAPTER 7- Walk it off

MAKE SAVE FILE 1


I don’t hate you, but...


CHAPTER 8- Falling down

That’s not true!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Bad Ending 1

LOAD SAVE FILE 1

I like you, but no!


Extra Dictionary terms:




CHAPTER 2

Are you all right, Gil?


CHAPTER 3

Visit the church.


CHAPTER 5

I want to go to the Falzone’s with Leo



No comments:

Post a Comment