20 November, 2020

[Walkthrough] Codename: Cupid - Riku Shishizaki

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Alana St., Nikki, Amanda W. & Evie Angel for this Walkthrough!)
 
Episode 1

You're the one who's getting the wrong idea.
Thanks for your concern.

Episode 2
You saved me!
You really are a jerk!

Episode 3

It's nothing.
No, we're not.

Episode 4
 
...
Yup.

Episode 5

That nothing happened, obviously.
What are you doing with those files?

Episode 6

I wanted to talk you.
Yeah, maybe...

Episode 7

You're the best!
Would you mind telling me?

Episode 8

I want to know what you do on your days off.
Why?

Episode 9

There's nothing to report.
I suddenly feel a bit dizzy.

Episode 10

I don't! Not at all!
Turn away.

Episode 11

Hug Riku
Thank you, Rick!

Episode 12

We came to steal technical knowledge.
Riku, please, calm down!

Episode 13

It's nothing.
He's wonderful.


Episode 14
You want to forgive him for what happened, don't you?
Contact Riku.

Episode 15

Because I love him.
You stay. I'll go. 
 
 
Super Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment