20 November, 2020

[Walkthrough] Dream Daddy - Craig Cahn

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Deb-chan for this Walkthrough!) 

Choices with no effect on approval or story are not listed.


INTRO

Unpack (Joseph, no choices leading to approval)


Get Coffee

Godspeed You! Black Coffee (Mat, hearts)
Iced Teagan and Sara (Mat, hearts)
Chai Antwoord (Mat, hearts)

Banana Bread Kennedys (Mat, hearts)
Right Said Banana Bread (Mat, hearts)


Park/fresh air

It’s a new technique. (Brian, hearts and eggplants)
I’ll catch it with my teeth next time. (Brian, hearts and eggplants)


Go out and watch... the Game?

I love shots. (Robert, hearts)
Compliment his rugged looks. (Robert, hearts)
Running from my problems. (Robert, hearts)

(Additional choices have no approval effect, but sleeping with Robert will lock out future choices for unlocking his romance achievement.)


Go to the gym

With your help, I am. (Craig, hearts)
Training to crush people’s skulls with his thighs. (Craig, hearts and eggplants)
I love learning. (Craig, hearts and eggplants)
I check out my hot bod. (Craig, hearts)


School

Either choice, except She’s fine. (Hugo, smoke)

Food Court (Damien, no choices leading to approval)


Date 1

Ask about coaching softball (hearts)

Ask about the business (hearts)

Ask about the kids (hearts)

The right person will come along eventually (hearts and eggplants)

I mean... (hearts and eggplants)
  
 
Date 2


Go to the playground

Interrogate Joseph

That sounds a little suspect, Joseph.

No (yes)

Try to calm River down.

Go to the field

Look for clues

Interrogate River

Good cop (hearts)

Check out those squirrels

The tree (hearts)

Go to the woods

Interrogate Robert

Be bad cop

Go deeper into the woods.

Yes.

Grimy brunch

Gotta treat yourself. (hearts and eggplants)

 
Date 3


Such a gentleman. (Hearts and eggplants)

There won’t be. (Hearts)

Look at Craig’s Butt. (Hearts and eggplants)

Let’s put on a show. (Hearts)

Dunk him. (Hearts and eggplants)

I’ll race you to the top.

You know it.

I live for danger.

You’re right.

Go overboard with compliments. (Hearts and eggplants)

Hell yeah, bro. (Hearts and eggplants)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment