06 December, 2020

[Walkthrough] Café Enchanté - Ignis Carbunculus

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Deb-chan for this Walkthrough!)
 
IGNIS GOOD ENDING

PROLOGUE
 
Turn it to ‘OPEN’

CHAPTER 1

Who are you?

Select all:
  • A demon?
  • A knight?
  • A fallen angel?
  • A beast?
I’ll try... for now.


CHAPTER 2

Select all:
  • Talk with Canus
  • Talk with Il
  • Talk with Ignis

The goods are cute!

Sit in front of Ignis

The owner...

I understand where you’re coming from.

I had a good teacher.


CHAPTER 3

See how Ignis is doing

Select all:
  • The Demon World Asmodia
  • The Fairy World Medio
  • The Heavenly World Caelm
  • The Beast World Bestia
  • The GPM

CHAPTER 4

Don’t follow Vennia

Continue talking with the fairies


CHAPTER 5

I’ll do whatever I can.

Don’t push yourself.

Let’s greet everyone.


CHAPTER 6

I trust in everyone.

I’ll go with Canus’ group to get information.

That’s not possible.


CHAPTER 7

Play with Kororo

Don’t push yourself.


CHAPTER 8

I’m worried about Mister Rindo.

Ask Misyr and Il to help.
 
--------------------------------------------------------

IGNIS CHAPTER 1

I didn’t say anything.

Baseball?


IGNIS CHAPTER 2


Rindo

Make up a story


IGNIS CHAPTER 3

Ignis doesn’t want this

Maintain the space


IGNIS CHAPTER 4

Really kind

Dromi outsmarted me.

--------------------------------------------------------

IGNIS BAD ENDING

Go to Cafe Favorites: Chapters

Select Ignis

Select Ignis Final Chapter

Select Low


Really cool

It’s my fault
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment