28 December, 2020

[Walkthrough] Code: Realize - Arséne Lupin

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Deb-chan for this Walkthrough!)
 
LUPIN GOOD ENDING
 

CHAPTER 1

Take his hand

Go with Lupin

Allow it


CHAPTER 2

“I’m going with Lupin.”

Attack!


CHAPTER 3

Ask Lupin to teach me

Run!

Ask Lupin to teach me

Remember Van Helsing’s lessons


CHAPTER 4

Agree

Check on Lupin

Leave the station.

Speak with Lupin


CHAPTER 5

Think it’s a good idea.

Persuade him.

Don’t ask


CHAPTER 6

Run into back alley

Can’t let him do this!

Stay at the hotel.


CHAPTER 7

I don’t really understand.

Prepare for a counterattack!


CHAPTER 8

“You wouldn’t understand.”


CHAPTER 9

“...”


CHAPTER 10

“I’m going to help, too.”

Make save file 1

Stall for time


CHAPTER 11

“...Thank you.”


CHAPTER 12

Make save file 2

Don’t take it


CHAPTER 13

Make save file 3

I can’t let him know I’ll become a monster.

Stay strong


LUPIN BAD ENDING 1

Load save file 1

Attempt to resist


LUPIN BAD ENDING 2

Load save file 2

Take the pill


LUPIN BAD ENDING 3

Load save file 3

I can’t tell him that reason...

Stay strong


LUPIN BAD ENDING 4

Load save file 3

I can’t tell him that reason...

Give up
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment