29 December, 2020

[Walkthrough] Codename: Cupid - Motoharu Kotani


Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Nikki for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1

My instincts?...
So I can contact you anytime?


Episode 2

I already made plans with Haruka.
I think you live alone.


Episode 3

Are you happy to be here, Motoharu?
Say it.


Episode 4

Thank you.
No, not really.
Do you always respond like that?


Episode 5

We're going to search for her instead?
It's for Kota's family.


Episode 6

From now on, bring me with you.
Let's split up and look for her.


Episode 7

I don't know.
Why a tiger?


Episode 8

He's extremely popular.
If it's too weird I'm telling Natsuki.


Episode 9

Hey, won't you take me with you?
Natsuki told me.


Episode 10

Say nothing.
Ask where Kota is.


Episode 11

I trust you.
Isn't there a ladder or something?


Episode 12

I'm not sure I can eat right now.
I won't betray you.


Episode 13

Sorry.
You shouldn't go alone.


Episode 14

Motoharu told me.
We came to help you!


Episode 15

Squeeze his hand in return.
How can you be so calm?
 
 
Super Happy End
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment