22 May, 2021

[Walkthrough] My Lady Juliet - Hisashi Aoyama

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Carolynn M. for posting this walkthrough here!)     
 
Episode 1
B- So you think we don’t need love?
A- I hope I didn’t say anything weird.
 
Episode 2
B- Start by thanking Hisashi.
B- Maybe warn a girl next time?
 
Episode 3
A- It’s nothing to do with our families.
B- That’s actually kind of sweet.
 
Episode 4
B- Maybe something happened.
B- I’ll leave all that stuff to you.
 
Episode 5
A- Would you want to experience it?
A- You really love the sky.
 
Episode 6
A- Did you think it was funny?
A- Say it was fun
 
Episode 7
A- He’s sweet.
B- The stories are surprising.
 
Episode 8
A- It’s traditional.
B- Ginger is a necessity when eating sushi.
 
Episode 9
B- Phone Hisashi
B- We should call a press conference.
 
Episode 10
C- What can I say, I like delicious food.
A- I’m not going anywhere.
 
Episode 11
A- That was satisfying.
A- You were faking sleep?
 
Episode 12
A- Hisashi didn’t say that, right?
A- I got to know the real him.
 
Episode 13
A- Ask to have a talk
A- Will we see each other again?
 
Episode 14
A- He’s working hard right now so...
B- The third floor corner room.
 
Episode 15
B- Is it over seasoned?
A- I’m so glad you like it.
 
Happy Ending
 

3 comments:

  1. B- So you think we don’t need love?
    A- I hope I didn’t say anything weird
    B- Start by thanking Hisashi
    B- Maybe warn a girl next time?
    A- It’s nothing to do with our families
    B- that’s actually kind of sweet
    B- maybe something happened
    B- I’ll leave all that stuff to you
    A- would you want to experience it?
    A- you really love the sky
    A- did you think it was funny
    A- say it was fun
    A- he’s sweet
    B- the stories are surprising
    A- it’s traditional
    B- ginger is a necessity when eating sushi
    B- Phone hisashi 
    B- we should call a press conference
    C- what can I say, I like delicious food
    A- I’m not going anywhere
    A- that was satisfying 
    A- you were faking sleep?
    A- Hisashi didn’t say that, right?
    A- I got to know the real him
    A- ask to have a talk
    A- will we see each other again?
    A- he’s working hard right now so...
    B- the third floor corner room
    B- is it over seasoned?
    A- I’m so glad you like it

    ReplyDelete