12 November, 2021

[Walkthrough] Exclusively Yours - Sojiro Mikumo

Main Story

(Note: Special Thanks to Lexa for posting this Walkthrough!)
 
Episode 1
 
A Not a problem 
B Pass 
 
Episode 2
 
C Your girlfriend 
A Knock it off 
Bonus: In the passenger seat 
 
Episode 3
 
A Sure thing 
C You should be more careful 
 
Episode 4
 
B I'll ask Sojiro what he's wearing 
A You live in the neighborhood 
 
Episode 5
 
B I can't leave you here! 
A Thank you! 
Bonus: Make coffee 
 
Episode 6
 
has an error, the first half is the same as Ep.5 
The answer for the second half is: A Sure 
 
Episode 7
 
C Well... 
A Absolutely not 
 
Episode 8
 
B You're a voracious learner 
B Cover for Sojiro 
Bonus: The top drawer 
 
Episode 9
 
C Well yeah. It is my bed 
A The way I've managed your schedule 
 
Episode 10
 
A Coffee 
C It's fun 
 
Episode 11
 
A Are you nervous? 
C I thought it was my fault... 
 
Episode 12
 
B It's different for you now, tough 
B Yes, I will be! 
Bonus: Talk about his certifications 
 
Episode 13
 
A Are you serious? 
A Of course 
 
Episode 14
 
A Makes sense 
A Yeah 
 
Super Happy Ending
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment