April 26, 2014

[Walkthrough] Kissed by the Baddest Bidder - Ota Kisaki

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
Please stop!
  Silently nod

Episode 2
Ask him to leave
 …

Episode 3
What a lovely story.
I’m fine by myself.

Episode 4
  Okay.
I’ve never been there.

Episode 5
I don’t understand...
  He’s busy lately.

Episode 6
  Shake
Don’t go.

Episode 7
How about the batting cages?
Wow!

Episode 8
Respond normally
A morning walk.

Episode 9
I’m a human!
I’ll go, too.

Episode 10
Sit in front of him on the floor
I don’t know. 

Episode 11
Aren’t you worried?
Write a retraction!

Episode 12
I’m Koro.
Wait and see

Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
  Celebrities have it tough.
Follow Ota

Episode 2
It’s a secret.
You might get arrested!

Episode 3
Does he have a special reason?
Check it out

Episode 4
 Ask
  I can’t make any promises.

Episode 5
Cry with him
I’ll leave it up to you.

Episode 6
  Don’t fight!
Let’s get it back no matter what!

Episode 7
  Of course!
  I think it’s great!

Season 2: Living Together

Episode 1
I just know...
Ota?

Episode 2
Are you against me participating?
Stop it, Ota!

Episode 3
That’s not true!
What!?
So that’s what kind of person you are?

Episode 4
  I’m fine.

Episode 5
Wait!
Yes.

Episode 6
 I’m fine with it.
Pretend I didn’t say that

Episode 7
You always string me along.
Don’t say anything

Episode 8
Thank you.
I don’t believe it!

Episode 9
Ota!
We can’t go back to Japan yet.


Season 2: Twist of Fate

Episode 1
Squeeze his hand
I knew you’d do that.

Episode 2
That’s harsh.
Don’t call me Koro!

Episode 3
It’s natural for a parent to worry.
Will you forgive me?

Episode 4
Wait
Okay…

Episode 5
Don’t go so easy on me.
Did I help?

Episode 6
Are you okay?
Are you sure about this?

Episode 7
Don’t say that!
He said he’d be right back.

Episode 8
Are you worried?
Ota will kill you.

Episode 9
Let’s talk with your mom.
Thank you.

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!) 

Season 3: The Proposal

Episode 1
Don't tease me!
I’m surprised.

Episode 2
I don't want to be a prize.
Stop treating me like a pet.
Okay.

Episode 3
Are you thirsty?
Sorry.

Episode 4
Is it really okay?
Stop.

Episode 5
Be honest
Thanks.

Episode 6
Maybe it's my fault...
Look at the sketchbook

Episode 7
I’m having fun too!
I probably shouldn't drink.

Episode 8
Koro is my nickname.
Don't interrupt

Episode 9
Stroke Ota’s head
I told Ota to go home.

Happy Ending

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)

Season 3: Scattered Cards

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)

Season 4: Engagment Cruise


3 comments:

  1. Could you post the twist of fate walkthrough pls? I cant seem to find it anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  2. By chance do you think you will be doing S3 for Ota?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... Of yourse I want to add that WT too, but as for now, I won't read through his S3 snd unless I can find it or someone send it to me, I can't post it, sorry.

      Delete