14 December, 2021

[Walkthrough] Oops, I Say Yes?! - Kunihiro Kasai

Main Story - Part 1

(*Note: Special Thanks to x.MsAries.x for posting this Walkthrough!)
 
Infatuated Ending
 
Episode 1
 
A: It was a joke
 
Episode 2
 
 B: My personality 
 
Episode 3
 
A: Honey 
 
Episode 4
 
B: Not as popular as you 
 
Episode 5
 
A: Knock on the door
 
Episode 6
 
C: Murmur to myself "Like somebody else" 
 
Episode 7
 
A: Get personal 
 
Episode 8
 
A: We're thinking both 
 
Episode 9
 
 A: How should I know? 
 
Episode 10
 
A: Open my eyes
 

Main Story - Part 2

(*Note: Special Thanks to Anon for posting this Walkthrough!)
 
Infatuated Ending
 
Episode 1
To experience love 
 
Episode 2
Brush his hand away 
 
Episode 3
No 
 
Episode 4
Open the door 
 
Episode 5
Want me to get that for you? 
 
Episode 6
Can you forget last night ever happened
 
Episode 7
Both 
 
Episode 8
Give his hand a squeeze 
 
Episode 9
A smile 
 
Episode 10
Spoken like a real husband 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. I emailed you the choices for Kunihiro's Main Story Part 1 ~ Infatuated Ending!
    Would you prefer I posted them as a comment instead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Infatuated Ending

    Episode 01
    A: It was a joke

    Episode 02
    B: My personality

    Episode 03
    A: Honey

    Episode 04
    B: Not as popular as you

    Episode 05
    A: Knock on the door

    Episode 06
    C: Murmur to myself "like somebody else"

    Episode 07
    A: Get personal

    Episode 08
    A: We're thinking both

    Episode 09
    A: How should I know?

    Episode 10
    A: Open my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will buy it and see if I get the right choices

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has anyone tried already the choices in comments? Did they work

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have it and it’s full proof

    Kunihiro infatuated ending PT2

    episode 1:
    to experience love

    episode 2:
    brush his hand away

    episode 3:
    no

    episode 4:
    open the door

    episode 5:
    want me to get that for you?

    episode 6:
    can you forget last night ever happened

    episode 7:
    both

    episode 8:
    give his hand a squeeze

    episode 9:
    a smile

    episode 10:
    spoken like a real husband

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there any way to get the Wanton ending without purchasing it? I’ve got the Infatuation already idk why we have to buy again 🫠

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, it's been a while since the last updates😥. You are our most reliable otome walkthrough site.. please come back to us. (T_T)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since there are no complete walkthroughs for this game right now you can just save at the questions and reload if you didn’t get the one you wanted and just skip the dialogue, the came will automatically stop skipping when you get to the next chapter

    ReplyDelete