13 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] Pirates in Love (Captain's Cut) - Soshi

Maiden Voyage

Episode 1
Cause you're all having fun.
I can sleep on the floor.

Episode 2
Listen to him singing a bit more
Do nothing

Episode 3
Blow the conch.
I bet you're right.

Episode 4
You're such a nice person.
Of course, I'm happy.

Episode 5
I'm just worried about them.
Please don't say things like that!

Episode 6
.....
Is that kind of woman your type?

Episode 7
What can I do?
Are you mad?

Episode 8
But I'm a shipmate too...
But I really feel sorry for you.

Episode 9
Soshi! Let go!
That's not true!

Episode 10
He has to do it, that's him.
I'm gonna go next to him.

Episode 11
Soshi
Yeah, I might have a cold.

Episode 12
I was worried about you!
Captain's just exaggerating.

Episode 13
You're gentle as you used to be.
Stay by my side.
Ok.

Episode 14
Hold his hand gently
They let go of me.

Episode 15
Thank Soshi
No! Never!

Super Happy Ending

Deeper Waters

Episode 1
I'm happy.
Yes.

Episode 2
Ask Soshi for advice
He's my fiance.

Episode 3
Help Nagi
By lying by your side.

Episode 4
Who are you?
Say nothing

Episode 5
Ask for details
Distract them

Episode 6
Be silent
Try to jump in the ocean

Episode 7
Explain the drug Touya made
Soshi

Episode 8
We were a couple.
Take the Dry Springs water

Episode 9
Yes.
Help Soshi!

Episode 10
Throw something at Touya
Squeeze Soshi's hand

Super Happy Ending

A Pirate's Life is for Me

Episode 1
Approach him directly
Relying more on others is good.

Episode 2
Received chocolate from Soshi
That's not true!

Episode 3
Leave it to Soshi
Pick up the stone

Episode 4
I don't know what to do.
Nothing will change.

Episode 5
I will sing.
Everyone cares for you.

Episode 6
Nod silently
A simple ring

Episode 7
Throw it from behind
I'll protect you.

Episode 8
You're cuter.
Believe him

Episode 9
Hold back your tears
Smile

Episode 10
Kiss the ring
No words can express my feelings.

Super Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment