06 May, 2014

[Walkthrough] Office Secrets - Shota Kurumi

Main Story

Episode 1
Disagree
I don't have a boyfriend.

 Episode 2
Did you tell Mr. Goda?
I'm not doing that!

 Episode 3
It's none of my business.
It's going okay...

Episode 4
I'll call him now.
We can do both.

 Episode 5
I'll definitely go!
Let's look.

 Episode 6
We got lost...
I'll stay.

 Episode 7
Don't ask him about it
Ask him what dream

 Episode 8
There must be something we can do!
I don't know.

Episode 9
It’s not okay!
I can't compare you two.

 Episode 10
Hesitate
I don't remember.

Episode 11
I'm just emotional...
Give some space

Episode 12
Apologize
What if someone sees us?

 Episode 13
Tell them to stop joking
Remind him that this is work.

 Episode 14
Ask why
Go with him

Happy Ending

Sequel

Episode 1
I just wanted to talk...
I'm worried about you.

Episode 2
Cheer up!
Yes.

Episode 3
Return his hug
I'm nervous.

 Episode 4
I was surprised.
I feel a little guilty.

 Episode 5
Stay cool
Let's walk to the hotel.

 Episode 6
Leave him
Contact the head office

 Episode 7
Hug him
Plead with him

Episode 8
Look confident
Kiss Shota

Episode 9
Hug Shota more
Don't stop Shota

Super Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment