16 May, 2014

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Destiny Ninja - Goyo



Chapter 1

What are you doing?! - Love State +1
Stop it! - Love State -1

Bow to him. - Love State +1, Get CG
Nod silently. - Love State -1


Chapter 2

It's improper. - Love State +1
It's embarrassing. - Love State -1

Blush. - Love State +1
Look at Goyo. - Love State -1


Chapter 3

That's not the problem - Love State +1, Get CG
Really? - Love State -1

Pass Checkpoint
Need 1 Pass to continue

Yes... - Love State +1
It's Just... - Love State -1


Chapter 4

We can't do this! -Love State +1
What are you planning to do? - Love State -1

I want you to do it, Goyo. - Love State +1
Maybe Benkei would be good. - Love State -1


Chapter 5

It's not your fault! - Love State +1
Say nothing - Love State -1

Is it me? - Love State +1, Get CG
It's me. - Love State -1


Chapter 6

I remember everything. - Love State +1
It seems my memory came back. - Love State -1

Goyo! - Love State +1
Yoshitsune! - Love State -1


Chapter 7

I understand. - Love State +1
I'm scared. - Love State -1

Gently close your eyes. - Love State +1
Insist on a kiss. - Love State -1


Chapter 8

Hold back the tears. - Love State +1, Get CG
Start weeping. - Love State -1

You came to talk to me. - Love State +1
You want to do shameful things. - Love State -1


Chapter 9

...What should I do? - Love State +1
I can't do that. - Love State -1

Friendship Level Checkpoint
300 Friendship Level required

I'll believe in them and wait. - Love State +1
Will they find it? - Love State -1


Chapter 10

You would go so far... - Love State +1
Please stop. - Love State -1

Pass Checkpoint
Need 6 Passes to continue

Thank you. - Love State +1, Get CG
I can't thank you enough. - Love State -1


Chapter 11

Mini Game Checkpoint
(1 Energy, 20% success rate)

It's Embarrassing! - Love State +1
Okay - Love State -1

Pass Checkpoint
Need 11 Passes to continue

My body was moving on its own. - Love State +1
I was really scared. - Love State -1

No comments:

Post a Comment