06 June, 2014

[Walkthrough] Be my Princess 2 - Sieg Lieben

Main Story

Episode 1
Answer back
What’s the matter?

Episode 2
You don’t need to.
 That’s not true.

Episode 3
Don’t ask anything
Deny it

Episode 4
My heart’s pounding.
I’m sorry.

Episode 5
What do you think it is?
Wait.

Episode 6
Criticize them
Stay where you are.

Episode 7
Hold your breath
I’m sorry.

Episode 8
If you said that…
Ask what’s wrong

Episode 9
Ask what it’s about
Are you joking?

Episode 10
Travel with Sieg
Shall we chat?

Episode 11
Look down
Examine the bookshelves.

Episode 12
Is this really okay?
Yes.

Episode 13
Take his hand
Yes.

Episode 14
What’s wrong?
 Pet the cat.

Episode 15
I’m not crying.
Say it’s his fault.

Happy Ending

Sequel

Episode 1
Say nothing
No.

Episode 2
Listen to Sieg
Cover it up

Episode 3
Accept
Okay.

Episode 4
Tuna.
Persevere

Episode 5
Turn away
For how long?

Episode 6
Tea.
Accept

Episode 7
Take a drink of water
Call him

Happy Ending

The Royal Wedding

Episode 1
That’s not true.
Yes.

Episode 2
Don’t leave me.
Because I’m happy.

Episode 3
That’d be difficult for me.
I’ll do my best.
 
Episode 4

Are you okay?
Stop him

Episode 5
Please, don’t hurt me!
I’m happy.

Episode 6
Don’t tease me!
Diffuse situation with a laugh

Episode 7
I wanted to make some, too.
I haven’t thought about it yet.

Episode 8
We fight a lot.
That’s what I want.

Episode 9
That’s embarrassing.
Get up

Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment