June 3, 2014

[Walkthrough] Kissed by the Baddest Bidder - Mamoru Kishi


Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
Sleep in the living room
I am an adult, you know.

Episode 2
Silently listen
Quietly nod

Episode 3
You’re really something else.
Stay still
 
Episode 4

I won’t be fooled again.
Look away

Episode 5
When he cuddled me to sleep.
Was your partner’s name Minami?

Episode 6
Thank him
Don’t do anything dangerous.

Episode 7
Don’t get so mad…
Let me see it.

Episode 8

Will you be okay alone?
It might be dangerous.

Episode 9
I want to see that.
It’s complicated.

Episode 10
I think you should stop.
Don’t lie.

Episode 11
Can’t I keep loving you?
Because I love him.

Episode 12
Are you making excuses?
I’m so glad you’re safe.

Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
Because I’m happy.
Look out the window

Episode 2
No way.
Don’t do anything reckless.

Episode 3
It depends.
After you take a shower.
Episode 4
Maybe.
I’m fine.

Episode 5
What are you doing here?
I was worried.

Episode 6
Yes.
Don’t do anything reckless.

Episode 7
Don’t listen to him!
I trust you, Mamoru!

Season 2: Living Together

Episode 1
I can’t wait to see it.
I want to try something else.

Episode 2
Look at Mamoru
Remember his face

Episode 3
Quietly watch
Mamoru protected me.

Episode 4
I want to help you.
Smile

Episode 5
Good luck!
I’ll be careful.

Episode 6
Coffee cups
Ask who called

Episode 7
That’s just like you.
Call him

Episode 8
Say you can’t
Sorry.

Episode 9
You should tell Mamoru.
Hold his hand

Season 2: Twist of Fate

Episode 1
About you
Mamoru’s partner?

Episode 2
I’m going, too.
 Just a bath?

Episode 3
  You can’t!
Who cares, as long as I’m happy.

Episode 4
Are you serious?
What should I do?

Episode 5
Want me to help?
  I’m used to it.

Episode 6
  Let Mamoru decide
Take his hand

Episode 7
Scold him
 I have a bad feeling about this...

Episode 8
Put it in your pocket
You’re a good friend-

Episode 9
Maybe a little...
Don’t treat me like a kid!

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!) 

Season 3: The Proposal

Episode 1
That's lovely!
Ask Mamoru

Episode 2
Mamoru is right.
Confront him

Episode 3
I still wanna go.
Quietly watch over

Episode 4
A hotel guest
Ask Mamoru

Episode 5
Call him
I’m so glad to see you!

Episode 6
Take care of him
I’d go anywhere with you.

Episode 7
Call him
Wait for him to talk

Episode 8
Please stop.
Be quiet

Episode 9
I don't believe it
Glare at Hayami

Happy Ending

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)

Season 3: Scattered Cards


1 comment:

  1. Scattered cards, walkthrough for happy ending

    Go after mamoru
    I am sad

    What are you doing?
    That's sweet

    I am sorry
    We are both at fault

    I love that about him
    Ask him

    I feel so much better now
    Stay here

    I wanted to protect you
    He is my boyfriend

    I am
    Pretend you don't hear

    Go after him
    Ask about the crooked detective

    Trust mamoru judgement
    What about you?

    ReplyDelete