01 January, 2017

[Walkthrough] Sweet Scandal Returns - Kaito Amasawa

(*Note: Special Thanks to Hope for the Walkthrough!)

Main Story

Chapter 1: Premonition of Storm

1.04 I can’t do that. (+5)
This is nonsense!
Stay silent by surprise.

1.09 Special Kaito Scenario (get a CG)

1.09 Listen Seriously. (+5)
Beg for an explanation.
Nod your head.

1.14 Maybe I failed…
I’m not used to this kitchen… (+5)
It is okay!


Chapter 2: His real Face

2.05 Call the police.
For the time being, look for him. (+5)
Try and call his name loudly.

2.10 Ask him. (+5)
Don’t do anything.
Stay guarded.

2.15 I’ll help you.
No, I won’t stop. (+5)
Yes, I think I’m going to stop.


Chapter 3: Heart’s Voice

3.04 Casually continue working.
Stay silent.
Tell Yui off. (+5)

3.06 You did a great job
Stroke his hair.
Stroke his back (+5)

3.11 Yes, let’s go.
What should I do…
Let me think a second… (+5)


Chapter 4: Drag Heaven Down

4.02 It sounds like a date.
Yes, I’m coming. (+5)
Should I go buy it for you?

4.07 He was just joking.
I don’t know.
I want to believe it’s not a joke. (+5)

4.08 Special Kaito Scenario (get a CG)
4.14 Give it your all.
I hope you enjoy the article.
See you in a few days. (+5)


Chapter 5: Love

5.04 Special Kaito Scenario (get a CG)
5.05 Stay silent.
Watch him intently. (+5)
Lie.

5.08 I’ve been bitten by an insect.
Hide your neck in you hand. (+5)
Play the fool.

5.11 I don’t have a change of clothes. (+5)
I don’t want to bother you.
Today is not really…


Chapter 6: Men and Woman

6.03 Nod
Stay silent
Shake your head. (+5)

6.10 I would never betray you. (+5)
I don’t know.
No one wants to betray another person.

6.15 Say nothing.
Thank him.
Tell him you also trust him. (+5)


Chapter 7: Waning Moon

7.04 Stay quite.
You’re fine.
You want more of him. (+5)

7.05 Special Kaito Scenario (get a CG)
7.07 Just take the notepad.
Verify what she says. (+5)
Thank her.

7.13 Do you really mean it?
It’s not me! (+5)
Calm down.


Chapter 8: Evidence

8.04 Thank her.
Thank her wholeheartedly.
You’ll do your best too. (+5)

8.07 Rush over (+5)
Verify it’s his ex
Ask her what she’s up to

8.12 Do you still love her? (+5)
Are you getting back together?
Why did she come back?


Chapter 9: Wounded Heart

9.05 I wanted to resolve the misunderstanding.
I wanted to ask something.
I only wanted to see him. (+5)
9.07 Special Kaito Scenario (get a CG)

9.08 Say nothing. (+5)
Ignore her.
Complain.

9.15 Does it bother you? (+5)
Should we go outside?
Would you prefer another reporter?


Chapter 10: Theory of Happiness

10.05 Hesitate.
Have a little.
Be grateful. (+5)
10.08 Special Kaito Scenario (get a CG)
10.08 There’s something more to ask.
Say nothing.
Think hard. (+5)

10.12 Nothing. (+5)
I met his person…



Chapter 11: Tower

11.05 What do you mean?
I see. (+5)
Why me?

11.12 Walk next to him. (+5)
Walk alone.
Walk a little ways behind him.

Good Ending requirement: +160 Affection Points (get a CG)
Happy Ending requirement: +200 Affection Points, +2,000 Engagement Strength (get a CG)

No comments:

Post a Comment