May 7, 2017

[Walkthrough] Star Crossed Myth - Partheno

(*Note: There are two Endings: The Blessed End and the Forbidden End. Both have an extra CG and if you unlock both Endings, you get a Special Movie where he confesses his love!)

(*Note: Special Thanks to Aubrey & Stephanie for this Walkthrough!)

Season 1: Main Story

--------------------------------------------
Forbidden Ending

Episode 1
B
A

Episode 2
B
A

Episode 3
C
A

Episode 4
C
A

Episode 5
B
B

Episode 6
C
A

Episode 7
C
C

Episode 8
A
C

Episode 9
B
B

Episode 10
B
B

Episode 11
A
B

--------------------------------------------

Blessed Ending

Episode 1
No
Let me go!

Episode 2
Look down
Reach out for Partheno

Episode 3
I want Partheno
Change the subject

Episode 4
Ok
Really? Now?

Episode 5
Lean in close
Yell for help

Episode 6
I don't believe you
Wait for him to say something

Episode 7
Grab onto Partheno
I know you as a God

Episode 8
Call his name
This is awful

Episode 9
That must have been difficult
Ask for help

Episode 10
Hesitate
Run over to Partheno

Episode 11
I can save him
Protect Partheno
 
Episode 12
Hug him
I said I wouldn't let him be alone

(*Note: There are two Endings: The Blessed End and the Forbidden End. If you unlock both Endings, you get a Special Picture!)

(*Note: Special Thank you to Aubrey for this Walkthrough!)

Season 1: Sequel

--------------------------------------------

Blessed Ending

Episode 1
B
B

Episode 2
A
B

Episode 3
C
B

Episode 4
B
A

Episode 5
C
B

Episode 6
A
A

Episode 7
C
B



7 comments:

  1. Blessed Ending:

    No
    Let Me Go!
    Look Down
    Reach Out For Partheno
    I Want Partheno
    Change The Subject
    Ok
    Really? Now?
    Lean In Close
    Hello For Help
    I Don't Believe You
    Wait For Him to Say something
    Grab Onto Partheno
    I Know You As A God
    Call His Name
    This Is Awful
    That Must Have Been Difficult
    Ask For Help
    Hesitate
    Run Over To Partheno
    I Can Save Him
    Protect Partheno
    Hug Him
    I Said I Wouldn't Let Him Be Alone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Annalisa!

      THANKS for your Walkthrough! I added it to the other Walkthrough and also devided it in Episodes, so those who need it can find the right answer more easily. Please let me know, if I separated the answers correctly (2 answers per Chapter/Episode). The "Yell for help" you posted here is that instead of "ask for help" in Episode 9, or is that the answer after "I Said I Wouldn't Let Him Be Alone"?
      Thanks again for the Walkthrough!

      -Dawn-

      Delete
  3. Every chapter has 2 answers. It's yell for help instead of help for help, lol. These answers give you a perfect blessed ending. You are very welcome!!

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me try again, stupid autocorrect. It is "Yell for Help" not "hello for help"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does anyone have the season one Partheno Forbidden ending walkthrough?

      Delete