19 August, 2018

[Walkthrough] Celebrity Darling - Lee Ha-neul

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie for this Walkthrough!
To read the Normal and Bad Ending and the Gameover Story, just click on them in the Chapter Selection.)

Episode 1
Ehh.
Were you close?
Look directly at the camera.

Episode 2
Play the piano.
Is it a keepsake?

Episode 3
We met at the audition.
I'm excited to act with you.
Thirsty, huh?

Episode 4
Your Japanese is great.
Except our roles were reversed.
Women can be jealous of each other, too.

Episode 5
Act the way you feel.
Yes, I would.
Try to get out of the way.

Episode 6
Competition for a guy?
No. I won't be able to concentrate.
It's nice.

Episode 7
I did last night.
My manager is driving me everywhere.
I have another job to get to.

Episode 8
I can't always be with someone.
How do I get my skin looking good again?
Rush inside the nearest studio.

Episode 9
I hope I can keep it up.
Ha-neul saved me.
I was a little.

Episode 10
Why would she do it?
You shouldn't say that to me.

Episode 11
Sorry, I can't.
Yeah, maybe we should.
Do we really have to?

Episode 12
How are you feeling?
No, not at all.
Mie said she'd quit.

Episode 13
Return Ha-neul's gaze.
I hate this. I want to say something.
Yes.

Episode 14
It's OK.
We weren't hugging.
Do you know who spread it?

Episode 15
I'm not OK.
(I'll be fine.)
I'll find proof!

Episode 16
Fun.
Why try to sink me?
A little? Sorry!

Episode 17
Close your eyes.
Being with you.
We kissed.

Episode 18
Call.
You don't have to be lonely anymore.
I had a lot of fun today.

Episode 19
He looked sad.
I hadn't heard.
I didn't know.

Episode 20
Is there a back way?
Text, "I love you."

Happy Ending


No comments:

Post a Comment