19 August, 2018

[Walkthrough] Love Brings You Home - Arata Yuki

Main Story

------------------------------------------
Tantalizing Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to ladislava, Tereasa, Risa Iseri & onehoneylove for the Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
A - He’ll have a snide remark to make if I tell him I don’t cook...
A - She probably thinks I got a boyfriend.

Episode 2
B - I probably shouldn’t wake him… I’m sure he’s tired.
C - How about you give me a nickname?

Episode 3
C - I don’t know what he think about being called my soulmate.
C - What should I do? I really don’t think he’ll likes this...

Episode 4
A - I can’t believe it...
C - You really are a pianist, aren’t you?

Episode 5
B - I run up to him and grab his arm.
A - I guess we’ll just sleep together?

Episode 6
B - He doesn’t walk all over me. I agreed to do it.
B - There’s no way I can leave Arata and that drowning child alone!

Episode 7
A - Is that any way to talk to a girl who’s really hurting right now?
C - ( I wonder what Arata’s parents are like…)

Episode 8
C - What do you think I was trying to make?
C - Maybe he snuck it in when I was asleep?

Episode 9
B - Five more minutes...
B - (This… This isn’t good!)

Episode 10
C - (Oh god, I’m going to get even more red if he keeps touching me...)
B - It hurts so bad… I can’t even bear hearing him play the piano.

Episode 11
B - (I want him to go back to his career.)
C - You shouldn’t stay here, Arata.

Episode 12
I should be honest with my feelings.
I'm his fan.

------------------------------------------
Serene Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to ladislava for the Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
C - … I’ve been really busy with work lately
B - That I’m living with some strange man!

Episode 2
A - (I can’t just let him sleep here like this)
A - Fine than. My name’s ……..

Episode 3
A - I don’t know, I think soulmates are pretty rare...
B - Get a little closer!!

Episode 4
C - Who is the woman standing next to him?
A - H-Hey… What’s for dinner?

Episode 5
C - (There are so many things I want to say and ask him.)
C - I’ll go out and sleep in the guest cottage, then.

Episode 6
A - It might seem stupid to you.
C - What should I do?

Episode 7
C - Can’t you just comfort me for once?
B - (I wonder what he thinks of me...)

Episode 8
A - I should just be honest, though.
A - It had to have been Arata...

Episode 9
C - (No, I’m to sleepy...)
A - Arata, you’re hugging me...

Episode 10
A - I quickly pull away from his touch.
C - …. I don’t want to go home tonight.

Episode 11
A - (I want to stay with him...)
B - Go back to Eiko.

Episode 12
B - He invited me, so I should probably go.
C - (I don’t want to say we’re ex-roommates…)

2 comments: