27 October, 2018

[Walkthrough] In Your Arms Tonight 2 - Fumitaka Nishi

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Céline for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Find the courage to say it
Go see him right away

Episode 2
... OK
Let him sleep

Episode 3
Confess that I'm writing a novel
I really want you to understand

Episode 4
No criticism feels weird
What kind of guy is not my type?

Episode 5
Text him
Ignore him

Episode 6
...
I get it.

Episode 7
No romance for now, thanks
Flatly reject him

Episode 8
Pick it up yourself.
I could say the same to you

Episode 9
I haven't had that much
We were just talking

Episode 10
...
I wanted to give them to you

Episode 11
You do so much for me
Thanks

Episode 12
Let's look for it
Deny it casually

Episode 13
I want us to be a team
Don't tell him anything

Episode 14
I wanted to talk to you
You're the one I wanted to tell
Super Happy End

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I sent you an email, well, actually it's two emails, with walkthroughs. The one of Fumitaka Nishi and the one of Shinichiro Ogiwara, from In Your Arms Tonight 2 too. They both are the super happy end. 😉

    ReplyDelete