27 October, 2018

[Walkthrough] In Your Arms Tonight 2 - Kazuya Seto

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Shadowcutie for this Walkthorugh!)

Episode 1
Me too.
I like writing.

Episode 2
I wanted something like this.
It's 'cause I'm new.

Episode 3
What do you think?
Thanks for worrying.

Episode 4
Yes.
He was kind.

Episode 5
Don't say that.
I want to do both.

Episode 6
I was shocked.
No, I don't.

Episode 7
You're so good to me.
You didn't have a dream job?

Episode 8
You'll come home tonight, right?
I want us to talk.

Episode 9
I can depend on him.
I don't want a divorce.

Episode 10
He's been busy.
You know about that?

Episode 11
I'm doubting myself.
My name is <NAME>.

Episode 12
How is he?
Thanks.

Episode 13
I want to change his mind.
It's my dream.

Episode 14
Somewhat.
I don't think so.

Super Happy End

No comments:

Post a Comment