08 December, 2018

[Walkthrough] Irresistible Mistakes - Yukihisa Maki

(*Note: For this game there are two Endings available - the Provocative Ending and the Heartfelt Ending. If you clear both Endings, you get a special VOICED movie - "A Kiss at Night"!)

Season 1: Main Story

-------------------------------------------
Heartfelt Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to Momo Neko & CĂ©line P. for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
B- Let go of me, please.
B- I am going to report you as sexual harassment!

Episode 2
C- This weird doctor came on to me recently.
C- Nod

Episode 3
B- ... Not fair!
A- Seriously?

Episode 4
C- You’re joking...
B- It’s not the kind of thing I want to talk about out aloud.

Episode 5
C- Um, well...
C- Bourbon

Episode 6
B- I can’t forget.
C- ...

Episode 7
B- I guess you could say we are pals.
A- How am I supposed to respond to that?

Episode 8
A- I’ve never told you anything like that before.
C- Are you sure you are not the one who wanted to see me?

Episode 9
C- It’s nothing
A- So you've been married...?

Episode 10
A- Are my feelings a problem for you?
C- Now you are getting into semantics.

Episode 11
C- Is something wrong?
B- Why are you concerned about what I do?

Episode 12
B- You are super sweaty right now…
A- I don’t care if I get hurt.

---------------------------------------------
Provocative Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to Momo Neko for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
A- What are you doing?!
C- I can wear whatever I want!

Episode 2
B- Work has me stressed out.
B- Deny it

Episode 3
C- I feel like I’ve been tricked...
B- You’re kidding.

Episode 4
A- I politely decline that offer, too.
C- There's nothing between us.

Episode 5
A- We are absolutely not close!
B- Beer

Episode 6
C- Was it really the alcohol’s fault that you said too much?
A- You are wrong.

Episode 7
A- We’re just co-workers.
A- How am I supposed to respond to that?

Episode 8
C- What if I told you I do want you to?
A- ...there’s such a thing as too much confidence.

Episode 9
B- When it’s not Friday, how do you spend your nights?
C- You’ve been having an affair...

Episode 10
C- I had a good time, too.
B- You make yourself pretty easy to misinterpret.

Episode 11
A- Yes, I’m happy to spend time with Mr Tachibana, but...
C- That’s why you grabbed my arm?

Episode 12
A- Thank you so much.
B- “Someone like me”? Don’t say that.


Season 2: Evening Embrace

-------------------------------------------
Provocative Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to Danielle for posting this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
- B: Oh, come on. You know.
- C: You’re jealous? About that?

Episode 2
- A: …Friends. Close friends, actually.
- C: …Ha ha ha.

Episode 3
- A: Have you done something to warrant that?
- A: Yuki?

Episode 4
- B: I don’t know. This isn’t like you.
- B: I like it when you call me that.

Episode 5
- C: Try as I might, I can’t find anyone…
- B: You’re going to make me blush.

Episode 6
- B: Just chatting.
- C: There’s nothing I can do about that…

Episode 7
- C: You want a drink of water…?
- A: …You don’t need to look after me.

Episode 8
- A: What do you mean by that?
- C: I don’t mind getting wet.

Episode 9
- B: What are you, the SWAT team?!
- C: What if I said yes?

-------------------------------------------
Heartfelt Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to Danielle for posting this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
- A: Why do you take such pleasure in asking?
- A: How do you suggest I do that?

Episode 2
- B: Just what you’re imagining we are.
- A: I came because I wanted to see you.

Episode 3
- B: I would never do something like that.
- C: Yukihisa…?

Episode 4
- C: It’s okay. Don’t worry.
- A: That’s right. I’m your little mushroom.

Episode 5
- B: Would you come with me?
- A: You really think so?

Episode 6
- A: It’s nothing to worry about.
- B: I wish I could do something about that.

Episode 7
- A: I wanted to see you, Yukihisa.
- B: …Something you’re trying to tell me?

Episode 8
- B: What are you doing here?
- B: Thank you.

Episode 9
- C: I don’t want an argument…
- A: I do hate you.

2 comments:

  1. Yukihisa Maki Season 2 Evening Embrace Walkthrough

    Provocative Ending
    Chapter 1
    - B: “Oh, come on. You know.”
    - C: “You’re jealous? About that?”
    Chapter 2
    - A: “…Friends. Close friends, actually.”
    - C: “…Ha ha ha.”
    Chapter 3
    - A: “Have you done something to warrant that?”
    - A: “Yuki?”
    Chapter 4
    - B: “I don’t know. This isn’t like you.”
    - B: “I like it when you call me that.”
    Chapter 5
    - C: “Try as I might, I can’t find anyone…”
    - B: “You’re going to make me blush.”
    Chapter 6
    - B: “Just chatting.”
    - C: “There’s nothing I can do about that…”
    Chapter 7
    - C: “You want a drink of water…?”
    - A: “…You don’t need to look after me.”
    Chapter 8
    - A: “What do you mean by that?”
    - C: “I don’t mind getting wet.”
    Chapter 9
    - B: “What are you, the SWAT team?!”
    - C: “What if I said yes?”

    Heartfelt Ending
    Chapter 1
    - A: “Why do you take such pleasure in asking?”
    - A: “How do you suggest I do that?”
    Chapter 2
    - B: “Just what you’re imagining we are.”
    - A: “I came because I wanted to see you.”
    Chapter 3
    - B: “I would never do something like that.”
    - C: “Yukihisa…?”
    Chapter 4
    - C: “It’s okay. Don’t worry.”
    - A: “That’s right. I’m your little mushroom.”
    Chapter 5
    - B: “Would you come with me?”
    - A: “You really think so?”
    Chapter 6
    - A: “It’s nothing to worry about.”
    - B: “I wish I could do something about that.”
    Chapter 7
    - A: “I wanted to see you, Yukihisa.”
    - B: “…Something you’re trying to tell me?”
    Chapter 8
    - B: “What are you doing here?”
    - B: “Thank you.”
    Chapter 9
    - C: “I don’t want an argument…”
    - A: “I do hate you.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for posting your Walkthroughs here, Danielle! ^^

      Delete