08 December, 2018

[Walkthrough] Sweet Enchantments - Zain Blackwood

Season 1

(*Note: Special Thanks to Nelly for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1

Say “open sesame” (-> Best Choice)
Ask him to make an exception
Say nothing

Okay, I'll trust you (-> Best Choice)
It won't hurt?
What do I have to do?


Episode 2

Ask about magic (-> Best Choice)
Ask about the binding spell.
Ask about the cafe

Premium: Try the tea Zain made for you. (Need 15 💗 )
Normal: Tell him you don't want it.

Episode 3

Something subtle, please.
Go wild.
Just make sure it matches my outfit (-> Best Choice)

Premium: Accompany Zain to learn something new. (Need 26 💗 )
Normal: Practice alone.


Episode 4

Play it cool.
Be earnest. (-> Best Choice)
Make a joke.

Panic
Defend yourself
Trust him (-> Best Choice)


Episode  5

Surprising.
Fun. (-> Best Choice)
Tiring.

Premium: Invite Zain to share your bed. (Need 27 💗 )
Normal: Say you're fine.


Episode  6

Premium: Show Zain you can do it. (Need 26 💗 )
Normal: Say you're not ready yet.


Episode  7

Be serious
Be playful
Make a dry joke (-> Best Choice)

Ask about Roman
Ask about Liora (-> Best Choice)
Ask about Emeril


Episode 8

Premium: Sneak away with Zain. (Need 26 💗 )
Normal: Stay where you are. 

Gotten sick from eating sweets. (-> Best Choice)
Won a card game by bluffing.
Annoyed Liora with a bad joke.


Episode 9

Let Zain describe you in detail. (Need 27 💗 )
Say you don't need to know.

Tell her about your mom.
Talk about your dad.
Describe your best friend. (-> Best Choice)


Episode 10

It's full of treasure.
There's a dead body in there. (-> Best Choice)
Is it a powerful magical item?

Try to explain.
Make a joke of it. (-> Best Choice)
Let her get it out of her system.


Episode 11

Call out to Zain
Step between Zain and Merik. (-> Best Choice)
Push Merik backwards.

Premium: Step into Zain's embrace. (Need 28 💗 )
Normal: Stay where you are.


Episode 12

I'm fine.
I'm a little tired.
I need a minute alone. (-> Best Choice)

Premium: Share a cake with Zain. (Need 27 💗 )
Normal: Turn him down.

Season 2

(*Note: Special Thanks to Nelly for posting this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1

Make a joke.
Ask him to chill (-> Best Choice)
Keep quiet and don’t say anything stupid.

Premium: Ask Zain if you can braid his hair.  (Need 27 💗 )
Normal: Ask him to turn the light out.

Get the espresso right. (-> Best Choice)
Make sure the foamed milk is perfect.
Show off my decoration skills.


Episode 2

Check the bathroom.
See if he’s at the coffee bar. (-> Best Choice)
Try the kitchen.

Choose the big dipper. (-> Best Choice)
Decide on Cassiopeia.
Go for the Pleiades.

Accept his apology.
Say you’ll think about it.
Ask him what changed his mind. (-> Best Choice)


Episode 3

Ask if he makes the teas himself.
Find out where thee favors came from.
See what his plans for the future are. (-> Best Choice)

Premium: Defend Zain’s perspective  (Need 28 💗 )
Normal: Make it into a joke

Tease him.
Reassure him.
Express concern for him. (-> Best Choice)


Episode 4

Comment on the design. (-> Best Choice)
Ask Zain if he wants help setting up.
Tell him the pastry is delicious.

Tease him about how cute he is asleep. (-> Best Choice)
Tell him he needs to drink less coffee.
Make a joke about his choice of sleeping place.

Ask if Zain is angry with you.
(-> Best Choice)
Insist it must be a joke.
Comment on Zain’s recent behaviour.


Episode 5

Premium: Have a flirty battle of wits. (Need 27 💗 )
Normal: Cut straight to the point.

Say they should help him.
Suggest they should be cautious. (-> Best Choice)
Remind him Merik has the facts wrong.

Joke about ‘A touch of cubism’.
Say he must have secret charm magic. (-> Best Choice)
Ask him if he’s met Guanyin before.


Episode 6

Premium: Tell Zain his magic is beautiful.  (Need 28 💗 )
Normal: Back out of it.

Be direct.
Ask a roundabout question (-> Best Choice)
Cough loudly.


Episode 7

Doesn’t that seem restrictive? (-> Best Choice)
What are you afraid of?
Have you ever asked for help?

Say you want to become an old hag.
Tell him his cure sounds fake.
Say only a prince’s kiss will work. (-> Best Choice)

Be sarcastic.
Play along with Zain. (-> Best Choice)
Have nothing to do with the situation


Episode 8

His intent doesn’t matter.
Someone has to stand up for you. (-> Best Choice)
He was just the last straw.

How dangerous is dark magic?
But Zain doesn’t use his power.
Can’t all magic be used for bad? (-> Best Choice)

Premium: Tell Zain you’re his loyal knight and protector.  (Need 27 💗 )
Normal: Deny everything.

Episode9

Tell Zain you’re on his side.
Explain why you talked to Merik.
Just apologize. (-> Best Choice)

Premium: Trade secrets with Zain.  (Need 28 💗 )
Normal: Keep your stories to yourself.

I find demons really creepy. (-> Best Choice)
I hate body horror.
I’m scared of zombies.


Episode 10

I’m waiting for the right moment.
I respect your privacy.
You wouldn’t tell me anyway. (-> Best Choice)

Premium: Take on Zain’s tea challenge.  (Need 26 💗 )
Normal: Stick to the opal berry tea.

Who’s after you? (-> Best Choice)
What do they want?
Why not go to the police?


Episode 11

Get Zain a chocolate whirl.
Chose a lemon tart.
Go for a raspberry meringue. (-> Best Choice)

Point to the evil humans do.
Say no one is born bad. (-> Best Choice)
Highlight their prejudice.

Why did she do it? (-> Best Choice)
What a jerk.
What about everyone here?


Episode 12

Premium: Kiss Zain again. (Need 28 💗 )
Normal: Hold back.

Do you think he was sincere? (-> Best Choice)
Did it make you happy?
Do you want to become his teacher?

What do you want from Zain? (-> Best Choice)
What does your Order do?
How did you find us?

Season 3

(*Note: Special Thanks to Nelly for posting this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1

We should tell the police.
We need to help Merik.
We should be careful. (-> Best Choice)

I know I saw it change.
Maybe it changed back?
Maybe I imagined it. (-> Best Choice)

Give your best guess. (-> Best Choice)
Make a joke.
Say you’re too tired to think.


Episode 2

Something to eat, please.
Tell me a joke. (-> Best Choice)
Can I have a hug?

Snap at Runa.
Change the subject. (-> Best Choice)
Let Zain handle this.

Premium: Help Zain work out his fears. (Need 25 💗 )
Normal: Not tonight.


Episode 3

I was being hounted.
I was in a dark, cold place.
The woman wanted something. (-> Best Choice)

Premium: Trust Zain and drink the potion. (Need 25 💗 )
Have second thoughts.

You’re alive!
Are you okay?
Are you real? (-> Best Choice)


Episode 4

Maybe it was the potion.
Who could have cursed me?
I saw smoke around my body. (-> Best Choice)

Not knowing is worse.
I can handle it.
I want to be with you. (-> Best Choice)

You need sleep too. (-> Best Choice)
I’d like a hug.
It can wait until morning.


Episode 5

You’re not welcome here.
What do you want? (-> Best Choice)
Say nothing.

Premium: Let Zain tell you in his own words. (Need 26 💗 )
Normal: Say it can wait.

It’s worth the risk.
Is there another way to destroy it?
Can we just throw it outside? (-> Best Choice)


Episode 6

It’s something to do with a ritual. (-> Best Choice)
She’s trying to get at Zain.
She wants me to find something.

Do you not want me around?
I thought we were partners.
Is it because I’m not a magician? (-> Best Choice)

Premium: Go feed the mysterious fish with Zain. (Need 27 💗 )
Normal: Realize how tired you are.


Episode 7

Coffee first.
A bit of everything. (-> Best Choice)
Just some fruit.

You think it’s destiny? (-> Best Choice)
Destiny isn’t real.
He’ll never give in.

Premium: Have a serious heart to heart with Zain. (Need 26 💗 )
Normal: Refuse him.


Episode 8

Lose intentionally.
Keep things even.
Disable all Zain’s pieces. (-> Best Choice)

Premium: Take a relaxing bath with Zain. (Need 28 💗 )
Normal: Cool off by yourself.

Zosk the Unconquerable?
Last testament? (-> Best Choice)
Axia wants it.


Episode 9

Use a shocking truth. (-> Best Choice)
Twist what you know.
Outright lie to her.

How did you know? (-> Best Choice)
I tried to stop.
Thank you.

Try to calm Zain down.
Start moving back to the cafe.
Remind Zain of your agreement. (-> Best Choice)


Episode 10

Is Axia making them do this? (-> Best Choice)
I think she has a crush on you.
They’re getting desperate.

Arrogant through and through. (-> Best Choice)
She’s complicated.
Very direct.

Go alog with it. (-> Best Choice)
Tell him you’re reading.
Say you don’t like surprises.


Episode 11

Premium: Give Zain what he needs. (Need 25 💗 )
Normal: Take him straight to bed.

Is it permanent?
Are there other side effects?
Does it bother you? (-> Best Choice)

Let Zain take the lead.
Get a bit handsy.
Kiss him. (-> Best Choice)


Episode 12

I’m strong enough to do it.
Axia is overconfident.
She won’t be expecting you. (-> Best Choice)

Play the princess.
Make a joke.
Tell him you’re equals. (-> Best Choice)

Premium: Take Zain’s hand and fight. (Need 27 💗 )
Normal: Freeze.


Season 4

(*Note: Special Thanks to Nelly for giving me permission to re-post this Walkthrough! You can find the original post HERE!)

Episode 1

Play along. (Choice Made)
Lean into the embrace.
Punish him for humor crimes.

Have a steamy shower with Zain. (Need 28 💗)
Go find a snack.

I thought she needed the book. (Choice Made)
We didn’t even weaken her?
What happens if she succeeds?


Episode 2

Give Elyscia a hint. (Choice Made)
Phrase it is a question.
Say nothing.

Why is Bejana here?
Are you asking for our help? (Choice Made)
Is Zain in any danger?

Be nice to her. (Choice Made)
Tease her.
Kiss Zain.


Episode 3

That you’re beautiful.
We should use time wisely.
I’m remembering the Dark shore. (Choice Made)

Take a break with Zain and hear his story. (Need 26 💗)
Ask if it can wait.

Something with a strong flavor.
I’ll have what Zain’s having.
Can I get something without alcohol? (Choice Made)


Episode 4

Oh wow, you need to try this.
I think I need another ingredient. (Choice Made)
Okay fine, you were right.

My lips are sealed. (Choice Made)
What happened?
You know she wouldn’t really mind.

I can handle it.
I won’t let you go alone.
I trust you to protect me. (Choice Made)


Episode 5

It’s about control. (Choice Made)
You don’t like crowds.
You don’t trust yourself.

Get serious about Love with Zain. (Need 27 💗)
Brush the topic aside.

Be honest. (Choice Made)
Be optimistic.
Be comforting.


Episode 6

Ask Emeril directly.
Offer her food.
Ask her if she needs help. (Choice Made)

Play along with Zain’s joke to learn magic. (Need 26 💗)
Tell Zain he can do his own chores.

Hide behind a table.
Move back to the coffee bar.
Stay close to the stairs. (Choice Made)


Episode 7

Try again.
Look at Zain. (Choice Made)
Hit it with a chair.

Apologize for the inconvenience. (Choice Made)
Ask about other strange events.
Be optimistic about the future.

Come up with a plan to defeat Axia! (Need 25 💗)
Turn Runa away.


Episode 8

I’m okay. (Choice Made)
I know how but I hate it.
Nope, not at all.

Give Zain a sexy striptease. (Need 28 💗)
Just get straight into your PJs.

Whistle at him.
Tell him how good he looks.
Kiss him. (Choice Made)


Episode 9

Make a joke. (Choice Made)
Thank them.
Warn them one more time.

Pretend to cry.
Put up a struggle. (Choice Made)
Try and bite her hands.

I’m sorry. (Choice Made)
I love you.
At least we tried.


Episode 10

I wanted live.
I was trying to stop Axia. (Choice Made)
I didn’t know what would happen.

She meant I’m human.
It was about our relationship. (Choice Made)
She was talking about the curse.

I feel tired.
I can’t concentrate. (Choice Made)
Nothing.


Episode 11

I like being your equal.
Have power is useful.
Dark magic isn’t evil. (Choice Made)

Have a magical masterclass with Zain. (Need 27 💗)
Be stubborn.

I don’t feel evil.
The book spoke to me.
Maybe I can make it good. (Choice Made)


Episode 12

Focus on love. (Choice Made)
Focus on compassion.
Focus on joy.

What’s the obsidian for?
Does the order you add things matter? (Choice Made)
What else affects the potion?

Have good tea and a heart to heart. (Need 27 💗)
It’s too late. Talk later.

Season 5

(*Note: Special Thanks to Nelly for giving me permission to re-post this Walkthrough! You can find the original post HERE!)
 
Episode 1

You still feel guilty, huh?
Why are you angry?
(Choice Made)
It must be hard, missing your family.

Ask about charm magic. (Choice Made)
Ask about luck magic.
Ask about memory magic.

Dream up your sensual with Zain. (Need 28 💗)
Play it safe.


Episode 2

I’m not much of a fighter.
I won’t hurt people.  (Choice Made) 
I think you chose the wrong person.

Would biding me be enough? (Choice Made)
Can’t I take a test?
What if I helped with research?

Show Zain you embrace the burden. (Need 26 💗)
Don’t make concrete promises.


Episode 3

Focus on present.
Trust Farah. (Choice Made)
Have faith in yourself.

I’m Zain’s girlfriend.
I’m human.
I’ve been looking forward to this. (Choice Made)

Zain’s cured other people. (Choice Made)
I understand how it works.
Zain wouldn’t lie to you.


Episode 4

You would. (Choice Made)
Zosk could help.
I’d cure myself.

Confidence. (Choice Made)
Closure.
Power.

Play along with Zain. (Need 26 💗)
Admit defeat.


Episode 5

Why me?
Teaching?
Redemption? (Choice Made)

Something calming. (Choice Made)
Something exciting.
Something strong.

Pick an intention.
Choose a target.
Describe a framing. (Choice Made)


Episode 6

Yes. (Choice Made)
No.
Is that okay?

Have a sensual midnight encounter. (Need 28 💗)
Go to bed.

Tease Zain.
Flirt with him. (Choice Made)
Just get up.


Episode 7

You’re learned from your mistakes. (Choice Made)
Being careful is fine.
We’ll work together.

Everyone is used to it.
I don’t know how to explain.
I forgot it was there. (Choice Made)

Listen to your love story through Zain’s eyes. (Need 27 💗)
Shut him down.


Episode 8

About Zosk’s book
About Axia’s curse.
About Beauty and the Beast. (Choice Made)

Use your magic to bring Zain pleasure! (Need 28 💗)
Deny your magic ability.

Ignore them.
Be passive-aggressive.
Say something nice. (Choice Made)


Episode 9

Hey, Zain? I’m clever.
He looks so happy.
How are you feeling? (Choice Made)

You taught me.
You were my anchor. (Choice Made)
I did it for you.

It is a far, far better thing…
I’m proud of what I’ve done.
I love you. (Choice Made)


Episode 10

I’m fine. (Choice Made)
I’m excited.
I’m confident.

I was happy to do it.
You’re incredible. (Choice Made)
I’m sorry it took so long.

He’s proud. (Choice Made)
He’s excited.
He’s happy for us.


Episode 11

Tell the truth. (Choice Made)
Be romantic.
Tease him.

Dark magic is beautiful. (Choice Made)
I’ll be an adventure.
We can do so much good.

Have a family playdate with Zain and Ixie. (Need 27 💗)
Say nothing.


Episode 12

Your hot chocolate.
Zain’s cappuccino.
Merik’s tea blend. (Choice Made)

Spend your wedding night in Zain’s arms. (Need 28 💗)
It’s after midnight!

Running a dark magic school. (Choice Made)
Starting a family?
Ruling the world.

5 comments:

  1. EP 1

    Say “open sesame” #
    Ask him to make an exception
    Say nothing

    Okay, I'll trust you #
    It won't hurt?
    What do I have to do?


    EP 2

    Ask about magic #
    Ask about the binding spell.
    Ask about the cafe

    Try the tea Zain made for you. Premium 15
    Tell him you don't want it. Normal

    Ep 3

    Something subtle, please.
    Go wild.
    Just make sure it matches my outfit #

    Accompany Zain to learn something new. Premium 26
    Practice alone. Normal

    Ep 4

    Play it cool.
    Be earnest. #
    Make a joke.

    Panic
    Defend yourself
    Trust him #

    Ep 5

    Surprising.
    Fun. #
    Tiring.

    Invite Zain to share your bed. Premium 27
    Say you're fine. Normal

    Ep 6

    Show Zain you can do it. Premium 26
    Say you're not ready yet. Normal

    Ep 7

    Be serious
    Be playful
    Make a dry joke #

    Ask about Roman
    Ask about Liora #
    Ask about Emeril

    Ep 8

    Sneak away with Zain. Premium 26
    Stay where you are. Normal

    Gotten sick from eating sweets. #
    Won a card game by bluffing.
    Annoyed Liora with a bad joke.

    Ep 9

    Let Zain describe you in detail. Premium 27
    Say you don't need to know. Normal

    Tell her about your mom.
    Talk about your dad.
    Describe your best friend. #

    Ep 10

    It's full of treasure.
    There's a dead body in there. #
    Is it a powerful magical item?

    Try to explain.
    Make a joke of it. #
    Let her get it out of her system.

    Ep 11

    Call out to Zain
    Step between Zain and Merik. #
    Push Merik backwards.

    Step into Zain's embrace. Premium 28
    Stay where you are. Normal

    Ep 12

    I'm fine.
    I'm a little tired.
    I need a minute alone. #

    Share a cake with Zain. Premium 27
    Turn him down. Normal

    Note: I went only on normal route, didn't have enough hearts to go premium.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the Walkthrough! And yeah, it's sometimes so hard to not pick the Heart-Option. ;D

      Delete
  2. Zain
    Season 3

    Ep 1

    We should tell the police.
    We need to help Merik.
    We should be careful.#

    I know I saw it change.
    Maybe it changed back?
    Maybe I imagined it.#

    Give your best guess.#
    Make a joke.
    Say you’re too tired to think.

    Ep 2

    Something to eat, please.
    Tell me a joke.#
    Can I have a hug?

    Snap at Runa.
    Change the subject.#
    Let Zain handle this.

    Help Zain work out his fears. 25 <3
    Not tonight.#


    Ep 3

    I was being hounted.
    I was in a dark, cold place.
    The woman wanted something.#

    Trust Zain and drink the potion 25 <3
    Have second thoughts.#

    You’re alive!
    Are you okay?
    Are you real?#

    Ep 4

    Maybe it was the potion.
    Who could have cursed me?
    I saw smoke around my body.#

    Not knowing is worse.
    I can handle it.
    I want to be with you.#

    You need sleep too#
    I’d like a hug.
    It can wait until morning.

    Ep 5

    You’re not welcome here.
    What do you want?#
    Say nothing.

    Let Zain tell you in his own words. 26<3
    Say it can wait.#

    It’s worth the risk.
    Is there another way to destroy it?
    Can we just throw it outside?#

    Ep 6

    It’s something to do with a ritual.#
    She’s trying to get at Zain.
    She wants me to find something.

    Do you not want me around?
    I thought we were partners.
    Is it because I’m not a magician?#

    Go feed the mysterious fish with Zain. 27<3
    Realize how tired you are.#

    Ep 7

    Coffee first.
    A bit of everything.#
    Just some fruit.

    You think it’s destiny?#
    Destiny isn’t real.
    He’ll never give in.

    Have a serious heart to heart with Zain.26 <3
    Refuse him.#

    Ep 8

    Lose intentionally.
    Keep things even.
    Disable all Zain’s pieces.#

    Take a relaxing bath with Zain. 28 <3
    Cool off by yourself.

    Zosk the Unconquerable?
    Last testament?#
    Axia wants it.

    Ep 9

    Use a shocking truth.#
    Twist what you know.
    Outright lie to her.

    How did you know?#
    I tried to stop.
    Thank you.

    Try to calm Zain down.
    Start moving back to the cafe.
    Remind Zain of your agreement.#

    Ep 10

    Is Axia making them do this?#
    I think she has a crush on you.
    They’re getting desperate.

    Arrogant through and through.#
    She’s complicated.
    Very direct.

    Go alog with it.#
    Tell him you’re reading.
    Say you don’t like surprises.

    Ep 11

    Give Zain what he needs. 25<3
    Take him straight to bed.#

    Is it permanent?
    Are there other side effects?
    Does it bother you?#

    Let Zain take the lead.
    Get a bit handsy.
    Kiss him.#

    Ep 12

    I’m strong enough to do it.
    Axia is overconfident.
    She won’t be expecting you.#

    Play the princess.
    Make a joke.
    Tell him you’re equals.#

    Take Zain’s hand and fight. 27<3
    Freeze.#

    Hey! Nelly here, hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://nellysakura.blogspot.com/2020/02/zain-blackwood.html
    season 5 (season 4 still on update)

    ReplyDelete