17 February, 2019

[Walkthrough] Vampire Idol - Baek Do Ha

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie for the Walkthrough!)

[His route unlocked after getting happy ending with other boys]


Episode 1 - Whereabouts of 5th member
 
[Without choice]


Episode 2 - Got you Baek Doha!
 
I am your manager!
Gotcha, Doha! (Best choice)
You stay there!


Episode 3 - Boy who seeped into like rain
 
Will you stay here in this rain?
Will you stay here in this rain?
Do you want to go to my place? (Best choice)

Calling... First free


Episode 4 - First night with vampire
 
Do you want to sleep on the bed with me? CG=5000coins (Best choice)
You sleep on the floor.
You sleep on the bed.
Let's play rock, scissor, paper.


Episode 5 - Peach! You are mine!
 
Doha is not your toy.
He is mine. (Best choice)
You should ask his opinion first.
 
Challenge needs 50% points


Episode 6 - Let me handle this
 
Oh my! I am so scared. (Best choice)
Doha, let's run.
Let them have the bike and let's get out of here.


Episode 7 - Don't get hurt
 
Because I didn't get hurt. CG=5000coins  (Best choice)
Your face is such a waste.
Don't you know the face is the most crucial part for a celebrity?
I feel so bad that you got hurt.  (Best choice)


Episode 8 - Visit to orphanage (Part 1)
 
Yes. I am his manager.
Yes. We are living together temporarily. (Best choice)
Yes. We are like sister and brother.
 
Calling... not necessary to buy, costs 3000coins


Episode 9 - Visit to orphanage (Part 2)
 
Why did you leave Vampir?
Did you have a fight with Taejun?
Was it hard to that degree that you had to quit? (Best choice)


Episode 10 - Come to my place
 
Can't you see that Doha hates you now?
I don't want to force him to do anything that he doesn't want.
Doha, it's your call.  (Best choice)
 
Challenge needs 70% points


Episode 11 - Moods like roller-coaster
 
Viking ship ride is the best of all time.
Do you want to go to the haunted house?
Let's go ride a roller coaster! (Best choice)


Episode 12 - Are you happy?
 
Penny for your thoughts?
Do you want to go back? (Best choice)
It must've been hard for the members too.

Calling... not necessary to buy, costs 3000coins


Episode 13 - Come back and ....
 
I think I will become a Vampir manager.
Now I will become a regular employee.
I think I will stay as Doha's personal manager for a while. (Best choice)


Episode 14 - Tell me your wishes
 
I couldn't take my eyes off of you.  (Best choice)
You were awesome!
You looked like a total celebrity.


Episode 15 - The most precious thing
 
I love you. (Best choice)
I kept on thinking about you whenever I came back home.
I like you too.
I started liking you even before you liked me. (Best choice)

Calling... not necessary to buy, costs 3000coins


Episode 16 - Ceremony for you
 
I am the manager.
I am the owner.
He is mine. (Best choice)
 
Challenge needs 90% points.


Episode 17 - True identity of dark shadow (Part 1)
 
If the person whom you followed considers it stalking, it is stalking.
Good thing that it was you.
I won't let you slide next time.  (Best choice)
 
Calling... not necessary to buy, needs 3000coins


Episode 18 - True identity of dark shadow (Part 2)
 
Do you think leaving will solve all the problems?
I won't let that happen. (Best choice)
I will quit if you leave.


Episode 19
 
If I have to.... I will.
You like him that much?
Doha is having a hard time.  (Best choice)


Episode 20 - Truth of press conference

No comments:

Post a Comment