17 February, 2019

[Walkthrough] Vampire Idol - Sun Woo

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie for the Walkthrough!)

Episode 2 - Do not fall for me
 
Didn't it occur to you that I can threaten you guys too?
How much are you going to give me for keeping your secret?
Be nice to me if you want me to keep the secret. (Best choice)


Episode 3 - Take off the name tag
 
You don't get anything!
I will do your favor sometime.
What do you want? (Best choice)

Calling... First free.


Episode 4 - 500 years of history of Joseon dynasty
 
What is your charm? (Best choice)
I don't know about your charms, but I envy you.
That is actually really charming.


Episode 5 - My friend's man
 
I gave him your name. (Best choice)
Oh really? Good for you.
I told him not to say anything!

Calling... not necessary to buy, costs 3000coins


Episode 6 - The dead end
 
Can we see our future too?
I want to know more about our chemistry.  (Best choice)
Let me know the upcoming misfortune.
 
Challenge needs 20% points.


Episode 7 - Sunwoo's true indentity
 
I get bored so I just came by.
I came because I was worried about you.  (Best choice)
I just came by to see how you guys live.


Episode 8 - Radio in the midnight
 
[I love you!! Bongdal!!!!! Love you!!! Bongdal!!!!!!]
[Bongdal, you are so awesome <3]
[Bongdal, I alway enjoy listening to your radio show :-) Cheer up!] (Best choice)

Calling... not necessary to buy, costs 3000coins


Episode 9 - Right at the heart
 
It all depends on how you do it. CG=5000coins (Best choice)
Of course! I will root for every member of Vampir.
Good! I will root for you. (Best choice)
I am very expensive.


Episode 10 - Three way date
 
I couldn't help it since Soyoon was too desperate.  (Best choice)
Soyoon is a really good girl.
I just want to introduce my friend to you.
 
Challenge needs 50% points.


Episode 11 - Endless wait
 
I waited because it was you. (Best choice)
I made a mistake.
I knew you'd come.


Episode 12 - Fly, fly, airplane!
 
You want to die, right?
Is it fun to prank on me? (Best choice)
This is too much!


Episode 13 - Prince on white horse
 
Are you my prince? CG=5000coins  (Best choice)
Don't say that to anyone.
I don't want to be the 101st wife of a prince.
I don't need a prince.  (Best choice)


Episode 14 - Allow me to date your daughter
 
I.... don't know yet...
I will tell you when we are alone.  (Best choice)
I thought about it.

Calling... not necessary to buy, costs 3000coins

 
Episode 15 - Lost direction

 
I am not.
How can I be interested in a guy whom you like?
I don't know. (Best choice)

[Sunwoo! Where are you?]
[Sunwoo, what are you doing?] (Best choice)
[Sunwoo.... Are you still sleeping?]
 
Challenge needs 85% points.


Episode 16 - A rose
 
No, I don't want to.
Stop giving me this kind of stuff anymore.  (Best choice)
There are many other people who'd get this.


Episode 17 - Love or friendship
 
I didn't avoid you.
I don't want to see you.
I don't want to tell you why.  (Best choice)

Calling... not necessary to buy, costs 3000coins


Episode 18 - 180missed calls
 
I should call Sunwoo first. (Best choice)
I should call Soyoon first.
I should call the CEO first.


Episode 19 - Broken glass slipper
 
I will take the responsibility. (Best choice)
.... I won't see him ever again.
I will tell them I am his stalker.


Episode 20 - The moment of choice
 
I am sorry, I really like him. (Best choice)
No. You are the most important person in my life.
Now. Sunwoo is as important as you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment