17 February, 2019

[Walkthrough] Vampire Idol - Tae Jun

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie for the Walkthrough!)

Episode 2 - Unexpected choice
Why? Do you want me to hit on you now?
Of course I can.
If I want to, I could date all of them. (Best choice)


Episode 3 - 20 scores for manager
Why? (Best choice)
You are going with me?
Don't talk weird things.

Calling... First free.


Episode 4 - Day with animals
I will just stay here!
Can I go in?
What if they get hurt because I get in? (Best choice)


Episode 5 - Three scripts
No, he already has a teacher.  (Best choice)
Oh, no. You don't have to. I know you have a very busy schedule yourself.
It seems impossible to spare time for that since Vampir is very busy these days.

Challenge needs 20% points.


Episode 6 - Shocking fact
I don't want to. You can't afford my number.
What are you going to with my number though?
I don't have a number.  (Best choice)

Calling... not necessary to buy, costs 3000coins


Episode 7 - Me or gold?

How did you ran that fast? CG=5000coins  (Best choice)
Wow!! Awesome! You are so fast! 
(Best choice)
Well... you are... Kind of fast.
I couldn't see you that well since you were too fast.


Episode 8 - Lost
Let's just stay here and wait.  (Best choice)
Let's roll down.
Let's keep calling.

 
Episode 9 - Campfire on the beach

Thank you for massaging my leg.
Thank you for coming for me. (Best choice)
Thank you for giving me a piggyback ride.


Episode 10 - Between singer and actor
This is not my call. He has to decide.
Taejun loves Vampir more than anyone else.  (Best choice)
Taejun is also a talented idol.

Challenge needs 50% points.


Episode 11 - Premiere night
There are many lovescenes. CG=5000coins (Best choice)
It's not too bad.  (Best choice)
It's fun.
Now I know why other members didn't stay.

Calling... not necessary to buy, costs 3000coins


Episode 12 - Vampire in temple
How did you know that he was... that?
Are you ok with the fact?
How was he like 10 years ago? (Best choice)


Episode 13 - Off the record
Good. Invite me.
I don't think Ian is nice though.
I hope we can get to know each other more... (Best choice)


Episode 14 - Picture taken 10 years ago
Nothing is going on!
What if there is something going on between us? (Best choice)
Well... a little?


Episode 15 - One and only chance
Are you quitting Vampir?
Are you going to change the agency?
What offer did you get from Eunji? (Best choice)
Challenge needs 85% points.

Calling... not necessary to buy, costs 3000coins


Episode 16 - Story of missing member
Hope all 5 members can get together soon.
He will come back for sure since you concern about him so much. (Best choice)
Should I look for him?


Episode 17 - Lyrics filled with his heart
What do you like about me?
When did you start liking me? (Best choice)
How did you come up with the idea to write a song about me?


Episode 18 - Booze night
Joohyeck, go back to your seat.
Taejun, let's go outside to get some fresh air. (Best choice)
I'm taking off now.

Calling... not necessary to buy, costs 3000coins


Episode 19 - Who is the victim?
I will testify what really happened that night.
I will tell everyone that you bullied me.
We will sue you for assault. (Best choice)


Episode 20 - The last day of year

No comments:

Post a Comment