17 February, 2019

[Walkthrough] Vampire Idol - Edgar

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie for the Walkthrough!)

Episode 2 - Do not answer other calls except mine
 
Are you coming to pick me up starting tomorrow?
Managers can be changed?
Don't you have something to tell me? (Best choice)


Episode 3 - A new girl
 
You two have known each other?  (Best choice)
Why did she call though?
Maybe you guys should be more careful when contacting each other.


Episode 4 - Secret investigation on vampires
 
What is the weakness of vampires?
Do vampires dies too?
Have you ever taken my energy too?  (Best choice)

Calling... First free.


Episode 5 - Sweet and gentle guy
 
Then why did you come here?
Can't you hear staffs talking about you?
Then why are you meddling in what I do? It's none of your business.
 
Challenge needs 25% points.

 
Episode 6 - Dangerous night walk

 
['Then would you keep texting me while I take a walk?'] (Best choice)
[I'm ok. Come out if you are worried that much.]
[Then I will call you when something dangerous happen.]

 
Episode 7 - Who is your type?

 
I'm sorry, but I already have someone else on my mind. (Best choice)
I'm sorry, but none of them is my type.
For a boyfriend... maybe Sunwoo?


Episode 8 - Woman in the portrait
 
How was she like? CG=5000coins  (Best choice)
Why didn't you look for this painting until now?  (Best choice)
Then are you going to buy the painting today?
Is she a vampire too?

Calling... not necessary to buy, costs 3000coins


Episode 9 - Let's cook off!
 
Just watch me. From now on, I will own the kitchen.
I will help you out. Just watch and follow what I do. (Best choice)
Of course. Just do what I tell you.


Episode 10 - Fatal red eyes
 
(Sitting in the middle between Edgar and Aruem.)  (Best choice)
(Call out Edgar saying that there is something to tell him.)
(Using the power of Vampir's fans.)
 
Challenge needs 50% points


Episode 11 - Between faith and suspicion
 
Are you worried that I told her about your secret?
Why are you so curious?
Don't worry. I didn't tell her that you are a vampire.  (Best choice)

Calling... not necessary to buy, costs 3000coins


Episode 12 - His pocket watch
 
Do I like Edgar? (Best choice)
Now I am being jealous of a dead person?
It seems like I like Edgar.


Episode 13 - Realizing how I feel about...
 
Why are you so close to Eunji?
I think you two make a nice couple too.
Are you going to see her privately?  (Best choice)
 
Challenge needs 85% points.


Episode 14 - PDA in dorm
 
Where do you think he is going?
Are you being jealous of him now?  (Best choice)
I am.


Episode 15 - First present ever
 
I will give it to someone I like.  (Best choice)
I will give it to someone I am talking.
It's a gift.

It's a gift. (Best choice)
I picked it upon the way.
I just have some at home, so I brought them here.

Calling... not necessary to buy, costs 3000coins.


Episode 16 - Misunderstanding
 
Why are you avoiding me? CG=5000coins  (Best choice)
Where did you go?
Edgar, I was looking for you.  (Best choice)
Don't disappear before the rehearsal...

 
Episode 17 - Truth of first love

 
Still, I want to know.
You don't want me to know?
At least I want to know as much as Aruem knows about Edgar.  (Best choice)

I'm different from her.
I won't die.
I will protect you.  (Best choice)

Calling... not necessary to buy, costs 3000coins


Episode 18 - Happy, but nervous
 
Super awesome! It was the best ever!
I couldn't take my eyes off of you!
You didn't feel that I released so much energy?  (Best choice)


Episode 19 - The last gaze
 
Edgar, I have something to confess.  (Best choice)
(No, I think I shouldn't show him the photo.)
(I should show the picture to him after I leave the hospital.)


Episode 20 - Edgar's choice


No comments:

Post a Comment