09 March, 2019

[Walkthrough] Diary of a Step-Sister - Kaname Midoh

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to ladislava & Sanna for this Walkthrough!)
-------------------------------------------------
Happy Ending
with picture

Episode 1
A - They really left me here...
B - I like both.

Episode 2
B - Haven’t you heard of osmosis.
A - It’s not that big a deal.

Episode 3
C - Dance class was so great!
A - Is that what it loos like?

Episode 4
C - Change the subject.
B (Ask Kaname.

Episode 5
C - What would you drink?
B - Thank you.

Episode 6
A - Of course!
A - Support here.

Episode 7
C - That trick really does work!
C - I’M sorry, I failed you.

Episode 8
C - Stop teasing.
B - Break his fever.

Episode 9
C - That’s right!
A - Who knew this could be so tiring?

Episode 10
B - I wanted to talk to you.
C - What is all this stuff?

Episode 11
A - Not a thing.
A - Please come home.

Episode 12
B - It’s a beautiful watch.
B - Kaname!

-------------------------------------------------
Good Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to ladislava for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
C - Two month is nothing, right?
C - Don’t worry about me.

Episode 2
A - I was just taking a little break!
B - Would you mind?

Episode 3
A - I made a friend!
C - It’s not that serious!

Episode 4
B - Check him out.
A - Ask Shuichi.

Episode 5
B - Let me try a French one.
A - I’m so sorry.

Episode 6
C - If you really want me there...
B - Give her some water.

Episode 7
A - Thank you.
A - Some lady I turned out to be.

Episode 8
A - Then I borrow that too!
C - Feed him apples.

Episode 9
A - Is that what it looks like?
B - That’s Sirius, isn’t it?

Episode 10
A - I had time to kill.
B - Where are you going?

Episode 11
C - I saw him yesterday, but...
B - If this is what you want...

Episode 12
C - I think it stopped...
C - Masaya.


No comments:

Post a Comment