09 March, 2019

[Walkthrough] Masquerade Kiss - Yuzuru Shiba

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to ladislava for this Walkthrough and following advice:
"It takes 12 Love Meter (LM) Points to get the Super Happy Ending and you can only get those points, by "buying" them with Hearts during the choices. If you didn't get enough LM points, you can still buy them for 40 Hearts before the last episode. All other choices without a heart, don't change the LM.")

Prologue
A - Let him carry you.
B - Look away.

Episode 1
A - Remain composed and feign ignorance
B - Smile and tell him he’s right.

Episode 2
A - Pretend to play along → 3💗
B - Slap his hand away and reject him.

Episode 3
A - Glare back at him.
B - Smile back at him.

Episode 4
A - Play along. → 6💗 (+1LM)
B - Refuse to play along.

Episode 5
A - React with a smile.
B - Criticize him.

Episode 6
A - Start acting. → 12💗 (+2LM +CG)
B - Hesitate for a moment.

Episode 7
A - Bring him a towel. → 8💗 (+1LM +CG)
B - Refuse.

Episode 8
A - Let Yuzuru in. → 8💗 (+1 LM)
B - Tell him you can deal with the zipper yourself.

Episode 9
A - Ask about “you know who”.
B - Offer Yuzuru some champagne.

Episode 10
A - Stand up for Yuzuru. → 9💗 (+2LM)
B - Don’t stand up for Yuzuru.

Episode 11
A - Hand what over?
B - Is this a stickup?

Episode 12
A - Let him kiss you. → 14💗 (+2LM)
B - Break eye contact and step away.

Episode 13
A - Reply honestly. → 7💗 (+1LM)
B - Struggle to answer.

Episode 14
A - Don’t deny you’ve kissed. → 8💗 (+1LM)
B - Deny completely.

Episode 15
A - Is that what you’re into?
B - What? You don’t let your girlfriends wear jeans and hoodies?
  
Episode 16
A - I can’t ask about his past. → 15 💗(+2LM)
B - Press him to tell you about his past.

Episode 17
A - Because I like him.
B - I was just acting. It didn’t mean anything.

Episode 18
A - I can’t wait.
B - Any requests?
  
Episode 19
A - I’d love to try your cooking.
B - What’s your specialty?

Episode 20
A - Don’t accept the ring. → 20💗 (+1LM +CG)
B - You’ve to do what you’ve got to do. Accept the ring.

Episode 21
A - It was my fault.
B - He was being a jerk.

Episode 22
A - Make a run for it with Yuzuru. → 22💗 (+2LM)
B - Leave him behind and make a run for it alone.

Episode 23
A - Ask him why he helped you. → 20💗 (+2LM)
B - Don’t bother asking. You’re going to die anyway.

Episode 24
A - Trust him and go. → 11💗 (+2LM)
B - Don’t trust him. Don’t go.
  
Super Happy End

(get a CG)
  

Season 1: Misguided Love -Restart-

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)
 

Season 2: Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Lexa for posting this Walkthrough and following advice:
It takes 15 Love Meter points to get the Super Happy Ending and 5 more for the special Eden ending (So overall 20 LM points). Choices without hearts don't affect the Love Meter as always.
There are no choices in the prologue.)

Episode 1
A: Yes, we should keep an eye on him
B: No, it's not necessary

Episode 2
A: You came to be with me -> 6💗 (+1LM)
B: I can't say

Episode 3
A: I sign without hesitating
B: I hesitate for a moment

Episode 4
A: Text Yuzuru
B: Don't text him

Episode 5
A: I'll sign it -> 13💗 (+1LM+CG)
B: I'm not going to sign a New York contract

Episode 6
A: Casually intervene -> 11💗 (+2LM)
B: Pretend not to notice

Episode 7
A: See him out without asking what's wrong
B: Ask what's going on

Episode 8
A: It's payback time -> 16💗 (+1LM+CG)
B: Don't do anything

Episode 9
A: Start touching him -> 12💗 (+2LM)
B: I can't interrupt

Episode 10
A: Seduce the info out of him -> 8💗 (+1LM)
B: Try to force it out of him

Episode 11
A: Gently ask about it -> 18💗 (+3LM)
B: Now is not the time

Episode 12
A: I'm thinking about you -> 13💗 (+3LM)
B: Nothin'

Episode 13
A: It was fun
B: It was relaxing

Episode 14
A: Apologize and keep talking -> 7💗 (+1LM)
B: Ouch. I have nothing to say for myself

Episode 15

A: Play dumb"What are you talking about?"
B: Ask"What if I am?"

Episode 16
A: Find out if he's jealous -> 18💗 (+2LM)
B: Don't ask questions

Episode 17
A: I'll stay ten more minutes -> 14💗 (+2LM)
B: I have nothing to say

Episode 18
A: Ask about his Texas accent
B: Don't ask about it now

Episode 19
A: Call out to Yuzuru
B: Let him go

Episode 20
A: Put up a strong front"I'm okay"
B: Tell the truth"I'm not okay"

Episode 21
A: Ask Yuzuru why he did it -> 25💗 (+3LM)
B: Don't ask questions

Episode 22
A: Not as stubborn as you
B: You already knew that

Episode 23
A: Trust Yuzuru and don't go -> 13💗 (+1LM)
B: Right now I have to go to Jeremy

Episode 24
A: Rush over to protect Yuzuru -> 19💗 (+3LM)
B: I can't get there quickly enough

Super Happy Ending
 

Season 3: Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Nicky❤ for posting this Walkthrough and following advice:
It takes 15 Love Meter points to get the Super Happy Ending and 5 more for the Premium "Escape" Ending (So overall 20 LM points). Choices without hearts don't affect the Love Meter as always.
There are no choices in the Prologue.)
 
Episode 1
A: "It's not that I want to say it. I am sad"
B: "Are you not sad?"

Episode 2
A: "Can we go out sometimes?"
B: "I wish you'd tie me down a little"

Episode 3
A: The student-teacher dynamic gets steamy -> 7💗 (+1LM)
B: Abruptly begin organizing

Episode 4
A: Calmly ask Yuzuru to explain -> 18💗 (+2LM, +CG)
B: Tell him at once that I can't do that

Episode 5
A: Have him give me one day before the contract takes effect -> 12💗 (+2LM)
B: Wordlessly sign it

Episode 6
A: Put on the lingerie from Kazuomi -> 10💗 (+1LM)
B: Go to bed without doing anything about it

Episode 7
A: "This place must be awfully special"
B: "You look amazing"

Episode 8
A: Take action to protect Yuzuru -> 7💗 (+1LM)
B: Don't do anything

Episode 9
A: Tell him the truth and put the moves on him -> 17💗 (+2LM)
B: Keep it to myself

Episode 10
A: Accept. Maybe I can get info out of him
B: Ask him if it's a date

Episode 11
A: Give him time -> 20💗 (+2LM, +CG)
B: Stop waiting and ask him a question

Episode 12
A: Cooperate and step aside
B: Threaten Kei

Episode 13
A: Nod in agreement
B: Ask why

Episode 14
A: Break in and collect evidence that can help save Yuzuru -> 8💗 (+1LM)
B: Give up

Episode 15
A: Overjoyed, I throw my arms around him!
B: Smile and tell him you like the new look

Episode 16
A: Get Kazuomi on board with my plan to break Yuzuru out of jail -> 7💗 (+1LM)
B: Ask if he has any ideas

Episode 17
A: Agree to Yuzuru driving -> 9💗 (+1LM)
B: Insist on driving it myself

Episode 18
A: I would be there for Yuzuru -> 24💗 (+3LM, +HisPOV)
B: I don't know, and I shake my head

Episode 19
A: Find a way for me and Yuzuru to enjoy living like this -> 17💗 (+2LM)
B: It's all so depressing

Episode 20
A: "Are you pressuring me?"
B: "Then I'll have to step up"

Episode 21
A: I'll find Ethan -> 8💗 (+1LM)
B: I couldn't say

Episode 22
A: Open a dialogue with her as someone who also loves Yuzuru -> 18💗 (+2LM)
B: Attempt to physically stop Victoria

Episode 23
A: Protect Yuzuru and the computer where Victoria is stored -> 15💗 (+2LM, +CG)
B: Protect myself

Episode 24
A: Listen to Yuzuru speak -> 20💗 (+3LM)
B: Make him stop talking. He's wasting oxygen!

Super Happy Ending (+CG)

Premium Ending (+CG)
 

Season 3: Main Story

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)
 

8 comments:

  1. I love Yuzuru's story. I'm so glad I went with him. I tried Kei and Kosukie, but I found them to be Creepers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuzuru Season 2: Main Story
    It takes 15 Love Meter points to get the Super Happy Ending and 5 more for the special Eden ending (So overall 20 LM points). Choices without hearts don't affect the Love Meter as always.
    There are no choices in the prologue.

    Episode 1
    A: Yes, we should keep an eye on him
    B: No, it's not necessary

    Episode 2
    A: You came to be with me -> 6💗 (+1LM)
    B: I can't say

    Episode 3
    A: I sign without hesitating
    B: I hesitate for a moment

    Episode 4
    A: Text Yuzuru
    B: Don't text him

    Episode 5
    A: I'll sign it -> 13💗 (+1LM+CG)
    B: I'm not going to sign a New York contract

    Episode 6
    A: Casually intervene -> 11💗 (+2LM)
    B: Pretend not to notice

    Episode 7
    A: See him out without asking what's wrong
    B: Ask what's going on

    Episode 8
    A: It's payback time -> 16💗 (+1LM+CG)
    B: Don't do anything

    Episode 9
    A: Start touching him -> 12💗 (+2LM)
    B: I can't interrupt

    Episode 10
    A: Seduce the info out of him -> 8💗 (+1LM)
    B: Try to force it out of him

    Episode 11
    A: Gently ask about it -> 18💗 (+3LM)
    B: Now is not the time

    Episode 12
    A: I'm thinking about you -> 13💗 (+3LM)
    B: Nothin'

    Episode 13
    A: It was fun
    B: It was relaxing

    Episode 14
    A: Apologize and keep talking -> 7💗 (+1LM)
    B: Ouch. I have nothing to say for myself

    Episode 15
    A: Play dumb"What are you talking about?"
    B: Ask"What if I am?"

    Episode 16
    A: Find out if he's jealous -> 18💗 (+2LM)
    B: Don't ask questions

    Episode 17
    A: I'll stay ten more minutes -> 14💗 (+2LM)
    B: I have nothing to say

    Episode 18
    A: Ask about his Texas accent
    B: Don't ask about it now

    Episode 19
    A: Call out to Yuzuru
    B: Let him go

    Episode 20
    A: Put up a strong front"I'm okay"
    B: Tell the truth"I'm not okay"

    Episode 21
    A: Ask Yuzuru why he did it -> 25💗 (+3LM)
    B: Don't ask questions

    Episode 22
    A: Not as stubborn as you
    B: You already knew that

    Episode 23
    A: Trust Yuzuru and don't go -> 13💗 (+1LM)
    B: Right now I have to go to Jeremy

    Episode 24
    A: Rush over to protect Yuzuru -> 19💗 (+3LM)
    B: I can't get there quickly enough

    Super Happy Ending

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for posting this walkthrough here, Lexa! ^^

      Delete
    2. My pleasure! I'm happy to help contribute to this site ^^

      Delete
  3. what'd be the cheapest ways to get eden ending season 2 yuzuru shiba?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuzuru Season 3 Main Story
    It takes 15 Love Meter points to get the Super Happy Ending and 5 more for the Premium "Escape" ending (So overall 20 LM points). Choices without hearts don't affect the Love Meter as always. There are no choices in the prologue.

    Episode 1
    A: "It's not that I want to say it. I am sad"
    B: "Are you not sad?"

    Episode 2
    A: "Can we go out sometimes?"
    B: "I wish you'd tie me down a little"

    Episode 3
    A: The student-teacher dynamic gets steamy -> 7💗 (+1LM)
    B: Abruptly begin organizing

    Episode 4
    A: Calmly ask Yuzuru to explain -> 18💗 (+2LM, +CG)
    B: Tell him at once that I can't do that

    Episode 5
    A: Have him give me one day before the contract takes effect -> 12💗 (+2LM)
    B: Wordlessly sign it

    Episode 6
    A: Put on the lingerie from Kazuomi -> 10💗 (+1LM)
    B: Go to bed without doing anything about it

    Episode 7
    A: "This place must be awfully special"
    B: "You look amazing"

    Episode 8
    A: Take action to protect Yuzuru -> 7💗 (+1LM)
    B: Don't do anything

    Episode 9
    A: Tell him the truth and put the moves on him -> 17💗 (+2LM)
    B: Keep it to myself

    Episode 10
    A: Accept. Maybe I can get info out of him
    B: Ask him if it's a date

    Episode 11
    A: Give him time -> 20💗 (+2LM, +CG)
    B: Stop waiting and ask him a question

    Episode 12
    A: Cooperate and step aside
    B: Threaten Kei

    Episode 13
    A: Nod in agreement
    B: Ask why

    Episode 14
    A: Break in and collect evidence that can help save Yuzuru -> 8💗 (+1LM)
    B: Give up

    Episode 15
    A: Overjoyed, I throw my arms around him!
    B: Smile and tell him you like the new look

    Episode 16
    A: Get Kazuomi on board with my plan to break Yuzuru out of jail -> 7💗 (+1LM)
    B: Ask if he has any ideas

    Episode 17
    A: Agree to Yuzuru driving -> 9💗 (+1LM)
    B: Insist on driving it myself

    Episode 18
    A: I would be there for Yuzuru -> 24💗 (+3LM, +HisPOV)
    B: I don't know, and I shake my head

    Episode 19
    A: Find a way for me and Yuzuru to enjoy living like this -> 17💗 (+2LM)
    B: It's all so depressing

    Episode 20
    A: "Are you pressuring me?"
    B: "Then I'll have to step up"

    Episode 21
    A: I'll find Ethan -> 8💗 (+1LM)
    B: I couldn't say

    Episode 22
    A: Open a dialogue with her as someone who also loves Yuzuru -> 18💗 (+2LM)
    B: Attempt to physically stop Victoria

    Episode 23
    A: Protect Yuzuru and the computer where Victoria is stored -> 15💗 (+2LM)
    B: Protect myself

    Episode 24
    A: Listen to Yuzuru speak -> 20💗 (+3LM)
    B: Make him stop talking. He's wasting oxygen!

    Super Happy Ending (+CG)

    Premium Ending (+CG)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, forgot to add that choice A in episode 23 also gives you a CG

      Delete
    2. Thanky you so much for posting Yuzuru's walkthrough! ^^

      Delete