05 April, 2020

[Walkthrough] The Amazing Shinsengumi - Sanosuke Harada

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for the Walkthrough!)

Main Story

Chapter 1
I’m so embarrassed
Because I like you.
I’ll wait here.
Cool
I was lonely.

Chapter 2
Is trying to take care of me?
I’m curious.
I asked him for love advice.
I was disappointed.
I was a little depressed.

Chapter 3
What should I do?
Okay why not?
I was happy.

Chapter 4
I was worried about you, Sanosuke.
Whats wrong?
I’m not hurt at all.

Chapter 5
I’m love with him.
I want to believe in him.

Chapter 6
That has nothing to do with you.
Accompany him
I was furious.
I have to help her.
Why did you come back for me?

Chapter 7
I want to help.
I’m looking forward to it!
Believe in Sanosuke and wait for him

Crimson Ending (Happy Ending)

No comments:

Post a Comment