05 April, 2020

[Walkthrough] The Amazing Shinsengumi - Shinpachi Nagakura

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for the Walkthrough!)

Main Story

Chapter 1
Wait for Shinpachi
I’m fine.
I think big brother suits you.
Thanked him
Wait for him

Chapter 2
Peek in
You’re welcome.
He isn't acting overprotective.
Go watch
Put something cold on his arm.

Chapter 3
Please come with me.
Dried seafood
Tell him about the burn.
I liked it.
Ask him about it

Chapter 4
I’m worried about Shinpachi.
I understand
Take his hand
I was scared.
I want to stay like this.

Chapter 5
I promise I want you to call me by my name.
Are you okay?
Confess them
Shinpachi

Chapter 6
Don't tell him.
You should use the cannons.
Shinpachi
Thanks for saving me.
Ask him what happened

Chapter 7
Yes.
I’m not a spy!
I’ll take my clothes off.
I forgive you.

Crimson Ending (Happy Ending)

No comments:

Post a Comment