03 April, 2020

[Walkthrough] The Men of Yoshiwara (Kikuya) - Tokiwa

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for this Walkthrough!)

Main Story

Chapter 1
It's the first time.
I'm scared...but...

Chapter 2
It's because your face is very beautiful.
Yes.

Chapter 3
I couldn't forget about yesterday.
Brush his hand away

Chapter 4
Call out to him
I’m really curious.

Chapter 5
Is there a reason you told me this?
Why don't you let it outside?

Chapter 6
I think it would look really good on you.
Are you okay?

Chapter 7
Fret over it
Please, tell me anything.

Chapter 8
Say you love him
Just nod since there is nothing that can be done

Chapter 9
I’m serious now.
You can't loose

Chapter 10

I’ve fallen in love with you all over again.

Chapter 11
Please wait for my reply.
Kepp staring at him

Chapter 12
I can't leave you Tokiwa-san!
Try to say something

Chapter 13
Tell the truth
I wish I could.
I love you.

Super Happy Ending

1 comment: