03 April, 2020

[Walkthrough] The Men of Yoshiwara (Kikuya) - Kagura

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for this Walkthrough!)

Main Story

Chapter 1
I asked for Kagura-san.
Nice to meet you.

Chapter 2
I don't have money for that.
You should’ve told me that.

Chapter 3
Please stop!
Yes, we talked a little about Western studies.

Chapter 4
Yes, of course.
This is boring.

Chapter 5
I want to chat.
I’ll try the rest on my own.

Chapter 6
I trust you.
Go inside Kikuya

Chapter 7
Yes, I do mind.
Thank you for helping me.

Chapter 8
Okay.
I’m a little disappointed.

Chapter 9
Of course not.
I’ll buy it now.

Chapter 10
I know everything about him.
Close your eyes

Chapter 11
Apologize
I want to see you right away.

Chapter 12
What do you mean?
Kagura-san

Chapter 13
Touch Kagura-san
I love you Kagura-san.


Super Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment